Views: 1445|Replies: 6

Divorce for husband's cleaning habits! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-7 10:23:18 |Display all floors
BEIJING, April 3 (Xinhuanet) -- A German woman who was pissed off at her husband because of his cleaning habits divorced him, particularly after he rebuilt a wall at their home when it got dirty.

German media reported the wife got through 15 years of her marriage with the man's penchant for doing household chores, tidying up and rearranging the furniture.

But she ran out of patience when he knocked down and rebuilt a wall at their home when it got dirty, Christian Kropp, court judge in the central town of Sondershausen, said Thursday.

"I'd never had anyone seek a divorce for this," he said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 11:37:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2009-4-7 10:23
BEIJING, April 3 (Xinhuanet) -- A German woman who was pissed off at her husband because of his cleaning habits divorced him, particularly after he rebuilt a wall at their home when it got dirty.

I would do the same.
the neat freak would drive me crazy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 12:05:12 |Display all floors
Is the husband from Shanghai :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 12:33:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bantopost at 2009-4-7 12:05
Is the husband from Shanghai :)

why do u think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 12:36:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2009-4-7 10:23

their marriage of 15 years just was broken due to husband' neat habit?

i think it's not deserved. maybe other ways could make the marriage works again...

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 12:57:56 |Display all floors
It sounds like he may have OCD.... but it is hard to tell the whole story when it comes to internal family matters.

He may have started doing other things, rather than the things his wife wanted done....

He may have started unnecessary projects, to avoid having to do something important.....

He may be like the crazy man in the movie "Sleeping with the Enemy"......

Who really knows?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 16:10:03 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mariame's post

no words !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.