Author: alfaable

Love is from long-time friendship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-22 10:40:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Vivian1208 at 2009-4-22 10:12
According to your words,you do not like him ,so ,the fast and the best way is that you tell him your opinion ,you 'll say it's impossible for me to be your GF,if he agrees,then you could go on ,(ma ...

i can't agree with u.

of course male and female could maintain pure friendship although it's a little bit hard...

the key is if u could find out this friend arrounding u. if u do, it's luckyand fortune for u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 12:36:21 |Display all floors
It is a problem that not easy to solve , but I think you are can not be friend as before from then on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 12:46:56 |Display all floors
It is hard to deal with,I have no idea!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 13:06:25 |Display all floors
personally i believe friendship between men and woman should be based on mutual benefits
life starts when you live with your heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 13:31:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alfaable at 2009-4-6 15:13
If you are good friends, but oneday he told you he love you, and you always consider him as your friend, you also want to maintain this friendship, but he told you this is impossible, he only can c ...

sometimes  you will find it is very easy to consider him as BF and difficult to be real friends~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 15:57:00 |Display all floors

think twice before you do it!

yes, it'a a hot thing to deal with.
Make sure you love him or her too at first! However,it's nothing!

These days,I've met the similar things. I have a friend,she is a girl ,we have know each other for 7 years.
we try to consider each other as lover,but we cann't. every time we have no feeling with each other.But for some reason,we donn't want to face it.so for a long time,she isn't happy. and me too!She always complain to me why don't we stay up with friendship.why we become lovers. it's reall a damn things i've never suffer.

it's over!

so make sure you love her or him too!it's very important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 16:33:08 |Display all floors
no pure friendship in males and females,I con't agree more

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.