Author: alfaable

Love is from long-time friendship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-13 10:44:39 |Display all floors
Essentially, the guy is not asking you to be his girlfriend, but asking you for a little something.

The truth is always more cruel than romantic
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 09:10:38 |Display all floors
hard to deal with

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 17:51:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alfaable at 2009-4-6 15:13
If you are good friends, but oneday he told you he love you, and you always consider him as your friend, you also want to maintain this friendship, but he told you this is impossible, he only can c ...

If you regard somebody as a friend while he or she regards you more than a friend then you have to make it clear to him or her and he has to decide if he accepts this situation or not.
Such a friendship is going to be a torture for both .Unfortunately it has to be sacrificed .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 19:12:19 |Display all floors
I know this feeling ~ sometimes it's very painful, but you have to realise that there is no turning back.

I understand both points of view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 09:00:18 |Display all floors
Well. You have to face it, must to tell him the truth weather you like him or not. I know this feeling, it's really paintful if you two are really good friends.  Acturally, it will be very difficult for you and him to be friends as   b-efore.  But, life is a trade off, face it then you'll find another way to solve.:)   Good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 09:09:51 |Display all floors

reply1

love is freewill,not forced, the balance of firendship  is broken, it is hard to be back again.so i agree with sinfulangle. maybe time will cure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 09:15:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alfaable at 2009-4-6 15:13
If you are good friends, but oneday he told you he love you, and you always consider him as your friend, you also want to maintain this friendship, but he told you this is impossible, he only can c ...

being lovers or siblings?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.