Views: 1375|Replies: 6

Is this preposterous? (9) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-3 11:10:40 |Display all floors
Is this preposterous? (9)

It seems that things come into the swing of the pendulum.

Some friends earlier suggested that I should leave the abnormal office---why stay here serving such a mean boss& being tortured by such many sick behavior? Also, they are tired of such a story series.

The other netizens keep much curiosity on the love affairs in our open office. They want more details, more vivid descriptions on the boss and assistant, as if some sections of Hongkong Grade-3-movie or Japanese AVs could only satisfy them. Unfortunately, the flirtation is limited in some words, and a few intimate body touch.

May I flee quickly from this office? It is absolutely right for individual prospect. Actually, in short several years, there are more than one dozen of stuff left. This is the good “outcome” for the boss who hence recruits new graduates nearly every year, by paying fewer salary, and solely grasps at the company property tightly.

To be continued.
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 13:29:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-4-3 11:10
Is this preposterous? (9)

It seems that things come into the swing of the pendulum.

Some friends earlier suggested that I should leave the abnormal office---why stay ...

fat cat resuming the great job again...
There's one job must be suitable for you,an entertainment reporter..
anyway,you did pay much efforts on providing fun for us.lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 14:03:46 |Display all floors

Reply #2 Misschel's post

more support,more momentum~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 16:31:15 |Display all floors
Well, I was confused to its content, because this thread has reached (9), so where is the chapter 1?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 16:39:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2009-4-3 16:31

Well, I was confused to its content, because this thread has reached (9), so where is the chapter 1?

maybe is a LONG chapters
who cares the first ones
and why not the the last one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 16:42:22 |Display all floors

Reply #5 LongDD's post

If it is a story with many chapters, I almost missed all, how to join your discussion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 16:49:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2009-4-3 16:31

series of (6)--(9) will be found in this section,if you can spend your time to locate them~~

others(1)--(5) are in the section of Living in China of CD~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.