Author: augusten

Racism in Australia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-1 19:34:34 |Display all floors

Post #8

Meaningless dribble from the Indian spammer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 07:51:17 |Display all floors

Finn shill

No one asked for your "opinion" ,voterigger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 14:23:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2009-4-2 07:51
No one asked for your "opinion" ,voterigger.

voterigger does not have the intelligence to form an "opinion"!

He is a dumb Anglo.
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 14:33:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2009-4-1 18:06
Both criticisms have some basis, it's not racism, it's a combination of nationalism and a desire not to be too close to foreign administrations which have policies with which many Australians disagree....

emucc caught telling lies again.

"it's a combination of nationalism and a desire not to be too close to foreign administrations which have policies with which many Australians disagree"?!?

You chose to have selective amnesia when Howard declare his eagerness to be "deputy sheriff" for a big bully outside this region.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 14:37:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2009-4-1 18:06
Now, Northwest, you have failed to condemn Kevin Rudd's rude snub to the Chinese Ambassador to the UK, Madam Fu.
Have you no interest in the dignity of your respected Ambassador ?
Have you no shame ? ...

Fyi, I'm no fans of Rudd. But I know you hate him.

His stupid action against a foreign diplomat just show his arrogance toward a developing nation's envoy, a common view in Australia.

Why should I feel shame? It's the Australian that should feel shame for their leader has no diplomatic courtesy. I suggest you to learn basic ettiquete before showing your stupidity here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 15:45:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-4-2 16:33
emucc caught telling lies again.

"it's a combination of nationalism and a desire not to be too close to foreign administrations which have policies with which many Australians disagree"?!?

You chose to have selective amnesia when Howard declare his eagerness to be "deputy sheriff" for a big bully outside this region. ...

Oh you really are a simpleton and you don't understand how it works in a democratic country.

Howard did say something about being a "deputy sheriff" and many Australians, including those who voted for him, did not like him saying that, and did not want Australia to be seen as a "deputy sheriff" for anyone.

You see, our politicians may say one thing, and we may disagree with them, and we may march in the streets to show our displeasure and guess what, we don't get arrested when we publicly disagree with our political leaders!

Originally posted by augusten at 2009-4-2 16:37
Fyi, I'm no fans of Rudd. But I know you hate him.

I've explained my attitude to KRudd, and you still fail to understand or accept it. A sign of your lack of intelligence.
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-4-2 16:37
Why should I feel shame? It's the Australian that should feel shame for their leader has no diplomatic courtesy.

You should have felt shame as you didn't immediately spring to the defence of your country's ambassador, and we know what a blinkered fool you are when it comes to your government.
As for me, well I don't feel shame over that incident because I wasn't the one who was rude to her, but I am annoyed that he treated the pleasant Madam Fu in such a way.
Note that it wasn't that Madam Fu was a "developing country's envoy", it was because she was China's envoy and there have been some controversial issues involving free China trips for some Labor politicians and some Chinese government owned companies attempting to buy local Australian companies.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 15:56:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2009-4-2 15:45
Oh you really are a simpleton and you don't understand how it works in a democratic country.

Howard did say something about being a "deputy sheriff" and many Australians, including those who voted for him, did not like him saying that, and did not want Australia to be seen as a "deputy sheriff" for anyone.

You see, our politicians may say one thing, and we may disagree with them, and we may march in the streets to show our displeasure and guess what, we don't get arrested when we publicly disagree with our political leaders! ...

Yeah and you voted for Howard and act exactly as a supremacist.

You made decision for the aborigines, Timores and Indonesians and insisted that what you did for them is the best. A simple sign of supremacist attitude.

Regarding disagreeing. As I've ever said, you pretend disagree with your government's action in Timor, Iraq and Afghanistan, yet they still suffered from what your government's did, nothing change. You comfort yourself that you have better consciousness, but nothing changed. So what's the superiority of your system? none.

You should have felt shame as you didn't immediately spring to the defence of your country's ambassador, and we know what a blinkered fool you are when it comes to your government.

Your prime ministed embarass himself by ignoring another country's envoy, yet it's the Chinese that must feel shame?

Chinese just need to express dissatisfaction and maybe protest. But shame?

You're sure you're not a loser in life?

As for me, well I don't feel shame over that incident because I wasn't the one who was rude to her, but I am annoyed that he treated the pleasant Madam Fu in such a way.

He's your prime minister, not my business.

Note that it wasn't that Madam Fu was a "developing country's envoy", it was because she was China's envoy and there have been some controversial issues involving free China trips for some Labor politicians and some Chinese government owned companies attempting to buy local Australian companies.

So? it's still the Australian government that embarassing themselves. Why you insist that I have to feel shame.

Don't you feel weird?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.