Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-11 16:30:29 |Display all floors
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Cost for marriage
This morning, when I finally conclude that I will settle down in Shunde and will buy a house at that city, I searched from internet and found out some prices for the housing. I calculated the cost for buying a house, for decoration, for buying furniture, and for the saving of having a baby, I am not alone, I calculate with my friend, the one who had got married and have a baby, bought a house of her own.
At first start with the house, I am not planning to buy a big house; I think two bedrooms are ok for me. But the pricings are not cheap, it is around RMB4000, two bedrooms house is average 80M2, then in total is 320000, 30% payment is 96000, plus decoration and furniture, at least 40000, so in total 136000.
It is only for the house, let’s turn to the cost for having a baby, my friend said:” you should at least have 20000 in saving before you decide to have one, or else you better not to even think about that.”
Plus that 20000, total 156000, I look at that number again and again, and finally return my mind back, from where I can get that money to my pocket, not even think about that.
Then I thought:” I am not a failure person, I have a job, I don’t say that it is a good job but at least my pay is above the average income level, I have done pretty well and don’t spend my money casually, but I can’t have that money to prepare for my future, or to be exactly, for my marriage.
When I think about marriage, I know the true meaning is that I need to have a baby, so I need to marriage, as I need baby, I will have to prepare for it before the year of 29 and now I am 27. That means I have not time for wasting, as I am in urgent situation, I need to have enough money only for my marriage, but from where I can have that money, it seems like I don’t have the right for marriage.
Again we calculated the cost for caring a baby, plus milk, food, clothes and other necessary, she told me at least RMB3000 Per month, as have to pay for the installment, like to say 20 years for the rest money of installment, that is 1376.36 monthly, total is RMB4376.36, well, that is too much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-11 17:58:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-11 15:31

Means they can't withstand my good temper any more, hahaha.

Never heard a boy would dump a girl because of her good temper...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 09:51:00 |Display all floors
Monday, April 13, 2009
Housing
Yesterday morning, I went to Foshan and visited one friend, after that I went to Shunde for checking out the price for the house, as well as the location and the environment.
I went with one friend, we boy and girl pretend as we are couple and check the price in Shunde, At first we went to one building, it is a big one, it is a garden and the place is nearby the bus station, we think it is convenience. From the advertisement, it says they are 1600 family together, so we enter the marketing department and check the house. They have two bedrooms and three bedrooms. Two bedrooms is 76M2 and three bedrooms is 84M2, At first we ask the price for two bedrooms, as we don’t have money, then the sales told me that two beds is already sold. We could not understand why that is so quickly, as the buildings are under construction, and can only complete at the end of this year.
And we got to know that if registered permanent residence in Shunde, at least the house should require above 80M2, then we shocked and moved to three bedrooms, which 84M2, the sales check the selling record, and told us only very few in selling. Again we opened our mouth widely and don’t know what to say. I thought:” Well, we are the poor one, as I have always think that I am done pretty well, but actually when I am complaining how expensive the house, but other people have bought the house easily.
I could not say out anything, because even I don’t have the difficulties of paying the deposit for 20percent, but I do scare the installment, which separate for 20 years. It is a very heavy burden.
We went to another one, when we ask for three bedrooms which more than 80M2, they told us that all the three bedrooms are sold and only big house more than 100M2.
What a pity for low income person like me, I can’t even get a place to settle myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 10:25:01 |Display all floors
I need to have enough money only for my marriage

Don't take onto yourself responsibility that should be beared by your future husband, who, be assured, if he really deserves a love, is struggling with passion for all the material things that are needed to start a marriage and have a baby and give the treasure his wife and he commonly created a bright future. So do not worry about money; instead, do things that are more proper for you as a woman, that is, make yourself more pleasant to look at, more gentle, and more caring, etc...

Again we calculated the cost for caring a baby, plus milk

Mother's milk is the best. So don't bother yourself to buy milk, which can be dangerous. :)
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 10:34:47 |Display all floors
even I don’t have the difficulties of paying the deposit for 20percent, but I do scare the installment, which separate for 20 years.

Think nothing of the next 20 years or two years, not even two days! No offense meant, but you can really cannot tell for sure where you will be in two years or 20 years. Many victims in the earthquake, before the incident, had been making plan for their next two or twenty years, but the earthquake changed everything. So cherish your living present. What you can feel and touch is always the living present. I have no trust in anything in so-called future, because the future is, more often than not, is a lie!

What a pity for low income person like me, I can’t even get a place to settle myself.

Essentailly, what man seeks is happiness, not a very fat wallet. Actually it is really not that difficult to be happy and it takes surprisingly less than you would think about it. After all, happiness is a very subjective feeling that depends more on your mind than your actual circumstances. So cheer up and be happy. You are already very much blessed.
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 16:03:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-3 08:16

Let's take one example, instead of finding the good man, how about we become the good girl ourselves?
Like one old story, the beautiful girl is looking for wealth man to be her Mr Right, one inv ...

absolutely agree
~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 16:42:47 |Display all floors

Reply #60 chienl's post

Thank you so much for comment, indeed I do not want to worry about my future, and I hate worry about it, the life should be full of exictment and enjoyment, I have thought too much for what I am going to be tomorrow and really not a good thing.
As currently single life that I am having and spending the money freely and go whenever I like to. I was warmed by my friend that marriage life is a burden life, I do hate to worry about my future life like housing, materials and money, but I need to worry it because  I am not sure that I have that luck, somebody can support my life.
As for mother, I do hope that I can stay at home that only take care of my baby, not need to go out for work to support the family expenditure that can provide mother milk, but I am afraid that is not likely.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.