Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-8 23:55:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-8 11:38
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
It is a small world
In the sales department, my desk is in front of the room, that force to the door, so whoever enter the room that I am the first person to know. In ot ...

The guy just likes showing off,to win worship from the two girls, I reckon.

Seems the story didn't end,to be continued?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 21:36:45 |Display all floors
may be it is a foolish day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 09:39:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by perhapslove at 2009-4-8 11:55 PM

The guy just likes showing off,to win worship from the two girls, I reckon.

Seems the story didn't end,to be continued?!

Well, the story should to be continued, we are now colleagues, hahaha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 09:40:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shenguime at 2009-4-9 09:36 PM
may be it is a foolish day

Foolish day? Why think so? Today isn't the first day of April.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 10:25:59 |Display all floors
Friday, April 10, 2009
Accident
Today I am writing someone’s story again, well maybe that isn’t a good thing to write someone’s private story out and put it into public, however I do think that we can learn from that story.
First the girl, she is a girl with little education, but she is lucky, her sister is the owner of the factory. That is to say, the boss of this factory, so she got a job without difficulties or some other kind and work as an accountant. The job is very easy, mostly just following up and calculation. She works for the factory for several years, her family is a rich one and doesn’t need her money for support the living.
The boy, who has been married once and have a son out of that marriage, he told us that he has divorced, but we are not sure of that, we think that they are still in relationship. He is not a capable person, he is a driver at the factory before, and now work at HONG KONG for labor worker and earn more than in mainland. He is a poor guy in HONGKONG but a rich man in mainland. His family is also wealth, his grand father is very rich business man, but he doesn’t let him work for his business, but he gives money to him.
He is fat, ugly person, but he has money, not from his earning but from his family. He is bad temper, he gives money to the girl and possesses her, and we think he has some kind of mental disease, for he over-reacts for many times.
They quarreled many times, in the office or outside the factory, and they broken their relationship quite often, finally we get used to it.
One time the boy sent a video to one colleague by phone, the video show that the boy stood in the desk and cried out:” Don’t do this to me.” We felt strange that why he recorded that and sent to someone else. It is personal privacy between two lovers. We think he is sick in his mind. We often saw they both quarreled in front of the people, and the boy treated the girl rudely.
Yesterday, when the boy visited the girl in the factory, we don’t know what happened and he quarreled with the security, he beat the security and they fight back. We could not understand why they fight with each other, it is kind of sucks.
After that, the girl went to the office for working and he called the girl for thousands of the time, we were troubled by the ring, we don’t understand how could that happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 11:05:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-10 09:39

Well, the story should to be continued, we are now colleagues, hahaha.

Ooh..bad fate...

He will realize that he had misjudged you at last gathering through working with you for some time.

Shallow man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 11:23:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-10 10:25
Friday, April 10, 2009
Accident
Today I am writing someone’s story again, well maybe that isn’t a good thing to write someone’s private story out and put it into public, however I do think tha ...

They should break up earlier for their own good if their relationship is full of discords.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.