Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-30 09:43:34 |Display all floors

Reply #294 melon1008's post

To be seriously, I really have not idea for what kind of job I will be at 30s, I know it is hard for me to look for a job as international trade again, but if I don't work as international trade, that is nothing I can do.
In some aspects that international trade is well-paid, that depends on the company and the market, for example, I earn much less than last year, due to the economic crisis, it is a unstable job, I don't like unstable job. More worse, I am having the problem of finding a job at my 30s, I really should study accountant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 09:43:54 |Display all floors
Thursday, April 30, 2009
My sister came and stayed with me for several days, she is 10 years younger than me and so she is only 17 years old, I look at her skin, figure and innocent smile, I sighed:” how wonderful if I can go back to my age at 17s.”
I was already went out for job for one year when I was in my 17s, at that time I was not in luck, I know nothing and I can work only as labor worker, my job is tough and I can’t enjoy my life at all, sometimes I feel the world is dangerous and so once I have the idea of going suicide.
When my sister at her 17s, she has two brothers and one sister that love her, they are all ready to offer helping hand to whatever she asks for. She has nothing to worry about. It is a shame for me to admit that I am kind of envy her, that in a big family and in the middle of the child, even that my mother asked her to withdraw from the school and look for a job, however we don’t agree with that and support her schooling.
From my mind, that I am very old now, my golden time has been passed, when I looked back for what I did at my young hood, and I asked myself:” am I regretting for what I do at the pass?” The answer is no, maybe I chose the wrong direction, maybe I am inexperience and done the wrong thing, but I don’t regret.
I feel I am young again when I am with her, at the same time I feel like I am cheating myself with my actual age, can I be young again?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 09:55:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-30 09:43
To be seriously, I really have not idea for what kind of job I will be at 30s, I know it is hard for me to look for a job as international trade again, but if I don't work as international trade, t ...

Study is good and useful. We will have more chances if we study much knowledge than others. Have you ever thought to do your own business after your 30s? Since you have dealt with international trade for a long time, you are very experienced in doing business. Maybe you can open your own business, maybe a small store or something else.
Recently I am wondering about my future, too. I am wondering to get married this year or next year, or I will go to another big city to search for my dream job and earn money and make some achievments in my career.
Yesterday I read an article, it is named" 单身也一种宁缺勿滥的态度". We know getting married is easier, but marriage is a serious topic. We don't want to rush into marriage until we find someone we really want to spend the rest of life with him. Better single than married if we can't find the one who is proper for marriage. So expect the marriage, we will have to concern about our career. Career is also very important. I don't know how my future will be, anyway I will do what I want to do now and don't make me regret later. So let's work together towards the future we dream of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 10:04:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-30 09:43
Thursday, April 30, 2009
My sister came and stayed with me for several days, she is 10 years younger than me and so she is only 17 years old, I look at her skin, figure and innocent smile, I  ...

Age is not a problem. This is one of my colleague told me. She is 32 years old, and she hasn't get married because she didin't find the one whom she wants to spend her rest of life with. She is single but happy lady. She spends her spare time with her freinds and her family, and sometimes she will travel to some places to relax herself. She keeps smile to everyone, and she thinks that smile can spread. Now she works happily and enjoy her life, and she said that she won't get married until she meets the one who is her real Mr. right. I agree with her. Age is not a problem. Yeah, age is an attitude. If you think you are 17s now, and then others will find that you are 17s now. heihei

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 10:54:13 |Display all floors

Reply #297 melon1008's post

I do think that to be single is a good thing and we should not rush into marriage in a hurry, you know we will have to spend the rest of our life with someone we choose, so really should think very carefully and seriously before decision, however the big problem is still the age, doctor says the best time for having a baby is from 24-29 and now I have only two years remains for me to enjoy, or rather to say, the time for expiry, like Caring quoted.
Sometimes I think, what is the reason for marriage? And the answer is: to get man's help and have a child, isn;t that sounds satirize?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 10:58:54 |Display all floors

Reply #298 melon1008's post

I don't think to remains happy when I am at 30s and still single, but  it is a big problem to be to have a child at my 30s, so what to do?
Actually people regards me as 23 if I don't let them know my true age, hahaha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 12:51:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-29 16:35

You are kind of afraid your wife, hahaha

nope, i just do care my wife very much.

also is the responsibility every husband shld take, right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.