Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-29 16:36:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-29 04:29 PM

do u sleep with rubbish every night?

Yes, they will become rubblish sooner or later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 16:37:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-29 04:32 PM

try to share ur food with your dog, also can help u to lose weight.

I don't really need to lost weight, but what I need is to gain more weight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 16:37:42 |Display all floors
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
My future
I didn’t write diary this morning, because I am kind of confused with my future, not even my career but what kind of life I am going to be.
When I speak with my friend about our career, she is also works as international trade. She has worked at that field for more than five years now and she just married two years ago, she works as SOHO and operates her own business. But when she talks about the job as International trade. That is what she remarks.
She said:” I worked for it for many years now, I did earn much more money than other job, such as technician and accountant, I like this job and it is the most challenge job, however I feel very tired now, because like our job, as the time goes by, we are going for depreciation, it is very hard for a woman to look for a job as international trade after 35s, but for other job like technician and accountant, as the times goes by, it will be only more experience they gets, and it is acceptable to find a job even after their 35s.”
I weighted her words, and it is very true, I do earn more money, compare with the others at my 20s as my job is international trade, however when I am in 30s? When I think of that, I do feel terrible; I don’t know how to arrange my life for the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:28:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-29 16:27

no, she's the professional model for chery,
if chery promote her to me, i am afraid that my wife will force me to buy other car instead of it.

haha, of course. Your wife won't want to lose such an excellent and considerate husband as you!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:31:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-29 16:37

I don't really need to lost weight, but what I need is to gain more weight.

I envy you.
If I can keep slim as you, I will be happy.:)
I am not fat, but I want to be slimer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 08:46:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-4-29 05:31 PM

I envy you.
If I can keep slim as you, I will be happy.:)
I am not fat, but I want to be slimer.

No, you should eat more and gain more weight like me, fat looks more sexy, according to men's philosophy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 09:36:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-29 16:37
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
My future
I didn’t write diary this morning, because I am kind of confused with my future, not even my career but what kind of life I am going to be.
When I speak with ...

Don't be confused. From your serial dairy, I find that you love your present job---international trade. Yeah, it is really challenge and of high-pay. Your freind said something right, but not all of her words are right. You deal with international trade, and it will improve in various aspects, such as communication skills, negotiations skills, arrangements skills, study skills and so on. International trade is related with a lot of things, peoples and issues. You can study a lot. After you quit your international trade job, you will be excellent person who can dealt with different issues well. I love international trade, and I want to deal with international trade. Not only because it is challenging,  but also because it is well-paid. haha. Now I am dealing with marketing. Marketing is interesting, but my salary is very poor, less than your half salary. So I want to change my job, and I want to deal with international trade or sales, which kind of jobs can bring me much money, and then I can support my family a better life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.