Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-27 15:14:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-27 08:33

Yes me, do you like it?

of course, why NOT?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 15:15:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-27 08:33

I say it is my target, but not sure I can work it out or not.

hope u could fulfill ur target this year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 15:18:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-27 08:43

Sure, we all need to have a job and be independence, you know why?
1. We won't afraid of divorce, because we are economically independence, we can support ourselves and we don't have to obey hus ...

why NOT try to be housewife just like as suan/gaby in US teleplay "desperate housewives"?

looks they all are not so bad and very good in daily life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:43:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-4-27 12:25 PM

u NO like to MARRY

a millionaire laoggong????

Maybe u end up on the shelf as you expiry date is near8ing

How old is the expire date? 28 years old?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:44:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-27 03:12 PM

that's ur date with male friend?

also, why not show us ur pics here?

My pics? No, the pics token during the trip? Yes, tonight will do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:46:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-27 03:18 PM

why NOT try to be housewife just like as suan/gaby in US teleplay "desperate housewives"?

looks they all are not so bad and very good in daily life.

: ...

Once I read a sentence from Internet.
A sucessful woman is that can a husband that earn more than her spending.
A successful man is that can earn more than his wife spending.
And actually I am not confidence on target, I spend money pretty fast.
If I am the full housewife, my husband may go bankruptcy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 10:18:57 |Display all floors
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Responsibility
I am the first daughter of my family, I have three younger brothers and one sister, I don’t realize what is the difference between the one that in the middle or the youngest one, and now I am clearly understand what my responsibility.
When I was just started go to out for job, I am very lonely, I saw my friends that were gathering together with their family in other city, they rent the house together, or their relation came and visited them regularly. I envied them and wished I will be one of them, that can see my family in another city.
The follow years, my first younger brother came out and worked, but he was in other city, which was a bit far away, I didn’t visit him and he didn’t visit me for many years. However the two cities weren’t that far, when he has difficulties, he would ask me for help. For example, when he was short of money, he asked money from me, but I have never ask money from him, I thought I am the older one, it was a shame to ask money from younger brother.
As the time went by, I helped him a lot, which more than he can offers me, when he wanted to buy a computer, I gave mine to him and only ask few money back.
At the beginning of this year, my second brother came out and worked at nearby city, and he also asked help from me, like money and accommodation, sometimes I need to go out of my room so that he can have a place to rest on. I don’t like sleep with others, but because of him, I have to ask help from colleagues.
Also this year, my sister asked me for mobile phone, then I bought a new mobile phone and gave my old one to her. when she said she has five days off on labor holidays and asked to stay with me for five days, the first thing came into my mind is:” How much money remains in my pocket? Do I have enough money to spend?”
Just now, my second brother said:” I have quit my job and will go to your place to stay for several days.” Then I went to the management department to check in.
To be the first kid in the family isn’t a easy job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.