Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-2 14:52:09 |Display all floors
Thursday, April 02, 2009
The second day
The second day of April, everything is fine now, but can’t log online for not power supply this morning, as the line was cut off somewhere. Without computer, that was nothing I can do in office, I can’t read the news, write letter, chat online. I was a bit boring this morning, and I went to the showroom and chat with the showroom keeper.
She is a lady that just get married for a short time and born a daughter out of her marriage. When charting with her, I don’t think she is happy with her marriage. She complained a lot, for the relationship with mother-in-law, father-in-law and husband’s other brother. Then I realized one fact:” the superstructure is based on the economic foundation”
Actually that is a pity for woman, for most of the time women earn less than man, and they don’t  have the right to make decision. They spend a lot of time to take care of their family and children, but they are not the decision-maker for most of the time.
Maybe that is only particular example; I am the single one so I don’t have the right to offer any judgment.
Back the work, everything seems like normal, but just at this morning I noticed something was changed in the office, the guy that in charge for showroom decoration was not here for several days, only at the third days for his absent that I knew that fact someone was dismissed. It was a pity that the boss only hire people during furniture show. After the show he dismissed some people in order to save money.
And I remember one sentence:” survival of the fittest.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 16:20:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-2 14:52
Thursday, April 02, 2009
The second day
The second day of April, everything is fine now, but can’t log online for not power supply this morning, as the line was cut off somewhere. Without comput ...

u are really a thoughtful girl,

but sometimes too much thought maybe clag ur decision and action.

so, trying to be pute is not bad, right?

:)

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2009-4-2 04:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 21:31:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-1 17:57

I myself also dream to be a housewife, but in the true fact is that housewife are abondan by their husband some day or betray, so I think better to be a career lady.

come on...cheer up!
there's still good enough man on the earth,I believe.
it just takes time for you to meet him, a matter of time...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 08:13:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-2 04:20 PM

u are really a thoughtful girl,

but sometimes too much thought maybe clag ur decision and action.

so, trying to be pute is not bad, right?

:)

I also read one sentence from Internet, that is:
Keep yourself blind maybe helpful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 08:16:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-4-2 09:31 PM

come on...cheer up!
there's still good enough man on the earth,I believe.
it just takes time for you to meet him, a matter of time...

Let's take one example, instead of finding the good man, how about we become the good girl ourselves?
Like one old story, the beautiful girl is looking for wealth man to be her Mr Right, one investor suggested her to be wealth herself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 08:59:24 |Display all floors
Friday, April 03, 2009
Personality
When I was talked about the person that in charge for showroom decoration was dismissed several days ago, but because of his dismiss, the office was mixed up yesterday, he took the DV with him and didn’t return it back to the company before he left.
The office asked the information from the management department, and called for his father, the father spoke in a hoarse voice:” I would not contact him at present, I will try to contact him and ask he to return the DV back to the company.”
When I heard of the news about him, I felt kind of uneasy, I used to pity him because the company dismissed him, but when I have known the fact that he took the DV away, I didn’t like him at all. That is not a smart choice, or maybe we can call it stupid, it is so easy to find out his location as the management department has the information of his ID.
When talking about his personality, and think over the person I met before, I do meet some bad personality person in my life, and get hurt because of them. I feel the pain but today I think that I should pity them for their ill-behaving.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 14:52:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-3 08:59
Friday, April 03, 2009
Personality
When I was talked about the person that in charge for showroom decoration was dismissed several days ago, but because of his dismiss, the office was mixed up ye ...

no reason, no rerult caused. this is common rule.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.