Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-13 16:53:42 |Display all floors

Reply #61 chienl's post

When I was a small child, I used to worry a lot, then someone told me:" Don't worry, the life is what going to be." Then I relax, I don't worry any more. But when I think over my life carefully, I do worry a lot, money, life, future career, etc. My mind is like spring, it may stuck sometimes.
Happiness is not bases on material, like a saying:" Money isn't everything, but without money we can do nothing."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 16:54:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bjlily_lz at 2009-4-13 04:03 PM

absolutely agree
~~~

Thanks for your footprints.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 18:00:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-13 16:42
Thank you so much for comment, indeed I do not want to worry about my future, and I hate worry about it, the life should be full of exictment and enjoyment, I have thought too much for what I am go ...

Don't think too much, enjoy single life and play hard before marriage.

You'll be restrained to do lots of things after getting married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 20:23:37 |Display all floors
As for mother, I do hope that I can stay at home that only take care of my baby, not need to go out for work to support the family expenditure that can provide mother milk, but I am afraid that is not likely.

If your hope is genuine enough, I bet the odds are on your side, because the men who are looking for girls who think and hope as you do are lining up, and many guys would jump queque to get such a girl.

Try to be more tender, more caring, more motherly, and if possible, more beautiful, to give yourself a real feminine beauty, and then, I am sure, in so doing, you are more likely to have your hopes fulfilled.

If marriage is a buren, it is a sweet one - if it is formed based on true love.  And marraige formed based on consideratinos other than love is an act of profanity because marriage is sacred, just as love is. So unless you are really sure that you have found the one you have been seeing in your dream, do not hurry into marriage, or you will surely regret.  

[ Last edited by chienl at 2009-4-13 08:25 PM ]
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 09:58:16 |Display all floors

Reply #66 Misschel's post

That is what I am absolutely agree, single life is the happy life, marriage life is also happy but with more responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 10:15:13 |Display all floors

Reply #67 chienl's post

It is a saying:" When a girl is willing to get marry, she can very soon get marry, someone will accept her as a wife."
I do think that I have the chance for marriage, and I am pretty sure about it. What I am worrying about is not finding the one for marriage, as I am not finding the one that with excellent handsome face, high educational background, fat wallet,I am only looking for the one that are suitable for marriage.
I read the articles about 3S girls, the one they are more than 28s, people discriminate against them, say they are cold, ugly, bad temper etc.Experts even comment that very few people will marry the one that more than 28S.
It is a huge pressure for a girl,  when I think of that, I do feel scare.
However more scare is that what I am going to be after marriage? yellow face? fat body? huge pressure? around with housework?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 10:16:13 |Display all floors
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Black Monday
At the first day of one week, all the people hope that the new week will be happy and goes on smoothly, but my first day of this week is a bad start.
When I first came into the office, when I thought:” haha, good mood, good start, good week.” I heard the phone rang, I picked it up and answered it, the driver cried out:” Why you answer the phone so late.” Then I realized that I arranged one container for loading today, so I said:” Why you don’t call my mobile phone, I just entered the office.”
He asked the factory location, I told him:” Find the location of Gaoming bridge, then give me a call, I will tell me how to go when you arrive. “
He cried out loudly:” Oh, no, you wrote in the paper that you are in Xiqiao town, why have to go to Gaoming bridge.”
I said:”It is because our factory is nearby Gaoming bridge.”
Then he complained a lot, I was a big annoyed, I thought it is my turn to shout:” Not matter how much you complaints, our factory location won’t move to the center of Xiqiao town immediately, you’d better follow my instruction, or else take the empty container back to Shenzhen.”
After the call, I could not understand why my temper is so bad, however I opened the computer and went on working.
Then one customer asked to come to the factory showroom at 11pm, when returned back to the factory, it was already 12pm, oh, my poor stomach, I am sure it will pain today for not have food on time. It is true, when the customer left the factory, it was already 3pm, my stomach pained and I lost interest in working, I ate some food casually, and it helped nothing. I sat on my chair painfully, then I received a call from one customer.
I answered the phone sweetly:” Hello, what can I do for you?” However on the other side of the phone line, that was not sweet voice at all, customer scolded loudly on the phone:” What is the mistake you have make, you should not have done this, bad mistake, big mistake, check your inbox, I lost big amount of money because of your mistake.” I shocked then I checked the inbox, and found out the big mistake, 4set of the sofa make the wrong color.
That mistake was too big, I scared, then I checked my information, the order list, the operation sheet, I wrote the right color in the list but the production department made the wrong color. It wasn’t my fault.
I sent the complaint to the production department, then follows their excuses.
1.        As that order amended once, they said it is my fact, because I didn’t inform them for the amendment, then I find out the chatting message between me and them, and copy it to them.
2.        They said they have check the color with me on the phone, that I am the person told them to make wrong color, actually I didn’t receive this kind of phone.
3.        They said that sofa can’t make in black color as customer require, so they make it in white color, I sent the photo of the same sofa they the same customer ordered at the first time.
4.        They asked me to convince the customer to accept the fact, but the customer can’t, because the color doesn’t match with other furnishings.
How smart of human beings, they can find out a lot of excuses, I put my hand into the painful stomach, looked into the computer screen, kind of want to jump from the top of the building.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.