OK la

but with WHO pls???

& must not with a GAY

What I am very sure is not with you:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 08:40:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mepirate at 2009-4-26 07:28 PM

shifu you are always funny :)

You are one of the todi? Well, you should ask me to be your teacher, much better, i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 08:43:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuanmeng at 2009-4-26 08:29 PM
for myself a man i agree with the writer's thinking.a woman not only have a family to take care of the children and her husband  ,but to have a job.it can help her to reach to  the society.all of u ...

Sure, we all need to have a job and be independence, you know why?
1. We won't afraid of divorce, because we are economically independence, we can support ourselves and we don't have to obey husband because they support ourselves.
2.We won't be full housewife, we will have the full to ask husbands to share the housework, which is more heavy to office work.
etc etc.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 10:01:36 |Display all floors
Monday, April 27, 2009
Nice weekend
I should say yesterday was a nice weekend for me, I enjoyed the whole day so much.
At the morning, I got up and looked outside, the weather report said it was a bit rain, however I thought it was fine, I wanted to go out and have a trip somewhere to release my tiredness of working.
I sent message to one friend, I told him that I was going to somewhere and I asked him to accompany me for it. He returned my message shortly and I got into the bus.
At first we went to one Japanese restaurant, the buffet there was RMB38 per person and ok to eat everything until full, we thought it was cheap and acceptable, so we ate our lunch from 10.30pm to 2am, we enjoyed the lunch for a long time to fill our stomach, I saw on the menu writes:” All the food supply should be eaten, or else a penalty will be come and have to pay more money.
However we ordered too much food and we could not eat them all, he said:” I watch people, they come in this restaurant with good smile but go out painfully.”  I asked:” What is that?” he said:” they eat too much, not food makes you hungry, and too much food makes you sick.” And I thought it was reasonable.
We went out that restaurant in full, too much food really made me sick. So I suggest to go for a walk, then we went to one famous garden in Shunde, we enjoyed the scenery and played inside, I took many photos by mobile phone and I stored it in my computer after that, I thought:” maybe I can make one collection for my travelling”.
At 5pm we went back, and he asked for dinner, then we went for dinner again, at 8pm I arrived at home, with nice feeling and tired body.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 12:25:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-27 08:38

What I am very sure is not with you

u NO like to MARRY

a millionaire laoggong????

Maybe u end up on the shelf as you expiry date is near8ing :lol :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 15:12:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-27 10:01
Monday, April 27, 2009
Nice weekend
I should say yesterday was a nice weekend for me, I enjoyed the whole day so much.
At the morning, I got up and looked outside, the weather report said it was ...

that's ur date with male friend?

also, why not show us ur pics here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 15:13:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-27 08:34

That is true, or else out of that game.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.