Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-25 08:21:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-24 10:22 PM

maybe,

anyway, hope u clear it as soon as possible...

My target is to get marry this year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-25 08:23:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-24 10:25 PM

i seldom stare at computer screen after whole day's tired working.

i just open it and make me online, then let my computer alone....

How about when someone is looking for you as you leave the computer alone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-25 09:39:25 |Display all floors
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Ask for it
Days ago, when I chatted with one friend, she told me her story for her career.
She worked in a factory for almost five years, it is a big furniture company, and she worked as the operator for shipping management. As for her long working experience, she helped the newcomers to know the process of the management.
She told me that her manager has bad relationship with the boss, and the boss fired the manager, but the manager worked for that company for a long time and his underlings followed him, so the boss reacted and wanted to fire the other workers in that department, including my friend.
The boss told her:” I am going to find other workers and your job is to teach them how to work.” She thought:” I am also the underlings for that manager for a long time, maybe the boss will also fire me after I have hand over my job to one colleague that is terrible.”
So she talked to the boss:” Are you going to find new manager for this department?”
The boss said:” No, I am not going to find one, I will work on it myself.”
So she decided, she said:” I have work for this company for several years, as you can see from my working, I am the capable person and I have the ability to take the position of the manager, I hope that you can consider that or I think I will have to quit.”
She said me:” I think the boss will fire me when I hand over my entire job to new workers, I don’t wait and let how the thing goes, I ask directly, not matter what, I move my first step, if the boss refuses, I will not work and I will rather leave this company.”
The boss surprised by her request, because he didn’t expect that she asked for promotion instead of wait him to promote her, however he agreed with that request, and now she is the manager of the her department.
She told that story to me, she said:” whenever you want, go and ask for it, don’t be afraid, that is the question, move or retreat, you will have your ability to look for another job, but if you wait, tings may turn worse.
So I think, when we are on for something, not matter what is it, love, marriage, career, just ask for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-25 11:39:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-25 09:39
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Ask for it
She worked in a factory for almost five years, it is a big furniture company,  ...

sometimes,we need to be active,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-25 22:40:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-25 08:21

My target is to get marry this year.

that's good.

just remember to show us ur marriage pics here by then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-25 22:46:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-25 08:23

How about when someone is looking for you as you leave the computer alone?

who? u?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-25 22:59:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-25 09:39
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Ask for it
She worked in a factory for almost five years, it is a big furniture company,  ...

two precondition before u do this behavior,

make sure ur competence is ok and accepted by ur colleague and boss.

make sure ur boss is preferred to apply this promotion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.