Author: may_flower

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-15 09:37:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-4-14 04:33 PM

Really a black monday!

We have to endure a great nubmer of headaches during working,and also under a lot of pressures,we try not to be affected in life,be happy everyday!

Yes, be happy, nothing more important than happiness, I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 10:31:44 |Display all floors
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
The second day
Yesterday was the second day of one’s week, I worked at the morning but I asked for absent at noon, I was bothered by the wrong color sofa which sent to customer already, I could not solve that problem and I hate argument with production department, I could not understand why they can find so many excuses of themselves, so as very sick for the working, I asked for absent and set myself free.
I looked at the sales volume of this month, I found terrible number, the sales volume is very poor this month, I don’t have order with me now, the economic crisis was so strong that customers placed order during the fair. After the fair, they all kept silence and didn’t arrange everything for their order.
It was the first time in my life that the business came so down, customer kept asking prices and details but they don’t place order at all.  
However, as I was so down yesterday, I still went for shopping, I bought some clothes for summer, and spent almost RMB500, my salary went down to so little but the pricing are still so high, it is believable.
Back from the shopping, emptiness for life again trouble me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 11:19:56 |Display all floors

Reply #79 may_flower's post

The awful financial crisis is affecting too many trades. including garment making that I'm into,impacted seriously. We idled these days,little work to deal with. doubting we'll be layoffs sooner or later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 11:42:00 |Display all floors

Reply #80 Misschel's post

It is really too bad, compare the sales volume last year at the same time, it reduced by half, it is too terrible,I don't know what I am going to be tomorrow with such poor sales.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 08:55:39 |Display all floors
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Rain
I don’t like rain, but last night it was heavy rain, I didn’t know when it stopped but it started when it was time to go home. I run to my room under the rain, still got wet.
When it was in my childhood and went to school, if I forgot the umbrella, my father or mother would send the umbrella to me, they accompanied me to go home. I remembered one time, father brought the umbrella to school and called my name from the door of the classroom. At that time our family was poor, and he didn’t wear shoes, then one of my classmate kept talking this to me:” The one that didn’t wear shoes is your father, he is so pity.”
I felt hurt for his words, but at that time I was only in primary school, that is nothing I can do for father, I went back with him, and my first younger brother, we three moved slowly through the heavy rain to our home.
As the time went by and I grew up to secondary school, I ride the bike to school, and my parents could not send umbrella to school as it was a bit far away. When it does rain, then I ride the bike quickly and back to home, or I would eat something nearby school, or stay with other classmates that nearby school.
The umbrella in countryside is in bad quality, father used to buy me umbrella yearly. He knew that I like umbrella with flowered design, he always bought that design for me, I carry the umbrella with flowered design and it looks nice, even classmate like that umbrella. I like the sounds of raining, as I like the umbrella.
When I grew up a bit older, I went out and worked, sometimes I lived in the dorm of the company, which is nearby the working places, sometimes I rent the room from outside, and I have to carry umbrella daily to work, that will be none that send me umbrella when it rains.
It is experience of the fact that I should be independence. For a time I hate rain, and I till now I still hate rain. I worked hard and got promoted, so I have the right to enjoy a single room that don’t have to share it with others. When it rains at night, I listened to the sounds of the rain, I feel lonely as nobody to standby and none to take care of me.
It rained, and flashing lightning appeared quickly, followed thunderclap, I chatted with friends online:” Do you afraid of weather like this?” they asked.
“ I think I have get used to it.” I told them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 11:26:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-15 09:36

I have friends like you to calm me down when I am down in spirits, like what you said above.

so, i am your friend here, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 12:00:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-15 11:42
It is really too bad, compare the sales volume last year at the same time, it reduced by half, it is too terrible,I don't know what I am going to be tomorrow with such poor sales.

Hold on!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.