Author: amethystaces

what is a mature man? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-15 01:06:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-4-14 08:26

amethyst is actually a kind of mineral. i like its color so much. elegant, and also sentimental,
as for the function against seduction, completely nonsense to me.
by the way, do not mention  ...



I will show you my Amethyst collections...please see attached!   

They are beautiful!


Since you are the honey

You need to guard against seductions from those flying bees   

Yes...it is not wise to believe in special power!     


I didn't know you have such a strong feeling about the fat cat

OK...I will not mention him in the future

My lips are sealed in front of you regarding the fat cat!   :)

Don't worry

Bird's mouth is pretty tight      :)
DSC00774.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-15 01:06:52 |Display all floors
DSC00776.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-15 01:08:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-14 23:06

Amethyst is a greek name.It has got greek roots.Amethystos is called the man who is not drunk.
Amethysti is called the woman who is not drunk.handshake


Good info!      :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-16 13:34:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-4-15 01:06



I will show you my Amethyst collections...please see attached!   

They are beautiful!


Since you are the honey

You need to guard against seductions from tho ...

where did you find such beautiful amethysts?
did you get them for free or paid ?
as for hardluck, not bad in nature, hehe, you shall not rein your tougue which could make you choked ?
i can't bear to do this

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-16 13:39:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-14 23:06

Amethyst is a greek name.It has got greek roots.Amethystos is called the man who is not drunk.
Amethysti is called the woman who is not drunk.:handshake

is that true?
greece, a mysterious country and now i love my alias more than before
:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-17 00:45:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-4-16 13:34

where did you find such beautiful amethysts?
did you get them for free or paid ?
as for hardluck, not bad in nature, hehe, you shall not rein your tougue which could make you choked ?
i can't  ...





I have traveled lots

During my trips I bought them from various rock shops

I collected some rocks from the actual (mine) sites

Yes

They are beautiful

That is the reason I collect them

Since you don't mind me talking about the fat cat in front of you

I will unzap my lips       :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-17 08:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-4-17 00:45





I have traveled lots

During my trips I bought them from various rock shops

I collected some rocks from the actual (mine) sites

Yes

They are beautiful

That is the reason I c ...

haha ,
well why we must talk about him and mention him everytime ?
is he a magnet and and we are deeply attracted by him?
so funny
so you say you travelled so many places, and how many coutries did you go to, did you visit china?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.