Author: amethystaces

what is a mature man? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-10 03:21:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-4-9 10:19

yeah i am the pussycat
he is much better than the pussycat?
how do you know that ?


So you are the pussycat

A real pussycat?   

No wonder you are so cute!



I know Garfield is better than Sylvester the Pussycat

Because big bird grew up with them

That's why I know!     :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-10 10:29:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-4-10 03:21


So you are the pussycat

A real pussycat?   

No wonder you are so cute!



I know Garfield is better than Sylvester the Pussycat

Because big bird grew up w ...

grow up with him?
qingmeizhuma

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-10 23:53:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-4-10 10:29

grow up with him?
qingmeizhuma




Unfortunately fat cat is not a qing mei

He is a man with two nuts

Unless he has a sex change recently   

Bird rides real horses and not  zhu ma

And they (bird and fat cat) never played together when they were young

Are you two pussycats qing mei zhu ma?        :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-10 23:57:26 |Display all floors
妾发初覆额,折花门前剧。
  
郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。
  
同居长干里,两小无嫌猜。

You and fat cat?           :)

I love Chinese culture!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-11 09:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-4-10 23:57
妾发初覆额,折花门前剧。
  
郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。
  
同居长干里,两小无嫌猜。

You and fat cat?           :)

I love Chinese culture ...

i knew from your words that you are a foreigner
thank you for your poem and i like libai's poems so much,
hardluck and his wife who got married with him for ten years are qingmeizhuma

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-11 22:46:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-4-11 09:22

i knew from your words that you are a foreigner
thank you for your poem and i like libai's poems so much,
hardluck and his wife who got married with him for ten years are qingmeizhuma


I am a Canadian

I like Chinese poems

Fat cat has a wife?

Too late for you?

Don't worry

There are many young fat cats around

You are so cute

Just like the honey and the bees

You are the honey

And the rest are the bees!       :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-12 08:49:31 |Display all floors

Reply #181 thunderbird's post

i dare not to be honey
for i am afraid of being stinged by bees

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.