Views: 7623|Replies: 18

chinese girl need foriegn bf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-29 18:54:12 |Display all floors
why do you hate those chinese girls .....there are some really pretty ones  but all cannot be picture perfect .also I am not chinese.from reading your post you have a lot  of hate for all the females in your country  could it be you were hurt or used by one of them .it really isn't nice to read how you insult women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 00:36:14 |Display all floors
It's quite simple actually. It's called being jealous cause foreigners are getting what he can't. The problem is hes tying it to foreigners rather then just being upset. Just needing someone to point the finger at *sigh*

[ Last edited by anegron at 2009-3-30 12:38 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 08:01:40 |Display all floors
I agree, there are alot of people who find it easy to blame foreigners who have pretty chinese girlfriends instead of trying to make themselves more attractive to women.
I am very lucky to have married a wonderful chinese woman but the looks she gets when we are out toghether in China make me angry. People talk to her like she is a bad girl when really we married because we love each other and the color of our skin or eyes has nothing to do with it.
Poor silly little people who are too busy blaming others instead of focusing on their own shortcomings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 10:52:30 |Display all floors
yeah thats true. but people have to understand, it's now a common and maybe even stereotype for foreigners going to China to just play and make money before going back to their own country. You have true-hearted and serious ones, but these guys are 30+ or even 40+.  Most of them are 20 till 30 and playing here in China as a freak.  I see lots of them in Shanghai. Let's say they are in majority. The minority is spending good time with the Chinese gf/wife and even their kids having family day or something, instead of partying, dancing and taking girls home every Friday night.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 12:20:12 |Display all floors

Never.....

Not all foreigners are bad and not all Chinese girls who linger around with foreigners are good. It depends on Individuals. How can you categorize a whole Country people in one line. It depends on Individuals.
Its true, some foreigners just play. How can u categorize all foreigners in to same class?
Why I can not go to Qatar and play?
Why can not I go to Iran and play?
Why can not I go to Pakistan and play?
But why I come to China and play?
Because here we are given that oppurtunity from some Chinese  girls who want to enjoy a new life, new friendship or new love with foreigners.
No one to blame, its everyone's  personal life and choice.
      Tie your bag well, you do not have to blame anyone for stolen goods.
Its how things go around China, if you are a foreigner with little money , you can get cheap love, sex, romance here if you wish to. This is what we are offered. Some take it, some do not.
Will you go to Iran and be offered same? Never.
This is the beauty of China. So we come here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 14:57:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nathon at 30-3-2009 12:20
Not all foreigners are bad and not all Chinese girls who linger around with foreigners are good. It depends on Individuals. How can you categorize a whole Country people in one line. It depends on  ...

I never said all foreigners are like this. In fact I know both Europe and China very well because I have a HK-CHinese background but born and grew up in Europe, so I surely  know what Im talking about.

As I said earlier most 20-30 youngsters come to China to have fun. Experience the Oriental taste.
There are also enough men who are here to stay forever, having a good time with their Chinese family and local job as expat or whatever.   China is sure attractive for both groups. But it is a fact that you have more travellers and players than serious hard-working ones staying or planning to stay in China for the rest of their lives, they do exist but they are just rare when you compare with all the people coming here temporary.

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2009-3-30 02:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 09:01:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2009-3-30 08:01
I agree, there are alot of people who find it easy to blame foreigners who have pretty chinese girlfriends instead of trying to make themselves more attractive to women.
I am very lucky to have m ...

haha...i can't agree more with u..
goooooooooood

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.