Author: pearlblack

what will happen if a single white male goes to china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-28 23:07:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-4-27 07:08
Many Chinese girls? I've been in China for 5 years and have never had this experience. I've slept with only one and she's my beloved and deceased fiancee of 4 years. I didn't come to China to "play" with women, I came to help.

Kiwi,

You are a true gentleman!!   Because you are a gentleman and you don't act like a playboy of the sort, those gold diggers and prostitutes can see that and therefore don't come to bother you.

Have you heard the Chinese saying "flies only go after rotten meat"?  

Enjoy your time in China and thanks for being a great forumite!!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-28 23:09:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-28 22:18

I totally agree with you Xilaren.  Most Chinese don't have much experience about how vicious some visitors can be towards China.  They offer welcome and friendship to all foreigners.  

it is so stupid for somebody to pick as you said isolated events and generalise.
You can find liars ,prostitutes  etc everywhere.China has got the least.:hug:
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 23:23:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-28 23:07

It is true and so unfair.China has been so badly criticised and so unfairly.
I had the chance to visit and see with my own eyes.Everything was a lie.The fact that some chinese restaurants serve  ...

Thank you dear friend!!

You know how western media portray China.  Most westerners have never been China.  They just listen to what their media tell them, rather than figure it out themselves.  Their media, on the other hand having vested interest politically and economically, love to create frenzy about China.

Some who come to visit China have the prejudice in their mind and only focus on finding/picking out incidences to support their prejudice when they are here.  It's a shame.

However majority westerners are open-minded like you and exportedkiwi.  I know truth will prevail, it may take many years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 23:24:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-28 21:52

Can you tell me what a 70 year old westernman doing a internship in a Chinese gynecology dept for besides perversion? ...

Believe me, if someone like you spend one hour at the Gynaecology department, will never touch a woman again! Its not something everyone can do!

Besides you are just a w@nker broadscan, stop attacking me and go play with your little brother to clear your head
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 23:30:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-28 23:09

it is so stupid for somebody to pick as you said isolated events and generalise.
You can find liars ,prostitutes  etc everywhere.China has got the least.:hug:

China has 1.5 billion people.  These men, who got a few prostitutes after them, somehow convinced themselves that all the prettiest Chinese girls were after them!!   

It's so laughable.

:lol :lol :lol
:hug: :hug: :hug:

[ Last edited by broadscan at 2009-4-28 11:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 23:38:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 23:24 Believe me, if someone like you spend one hour at the Gynaecology department, will never touch a woman again! Its not something everyone can do!
Besides you are just a w@nker broadscan, sto ...

Isn't it because you can't get in any western medical facilities - you are not qualified to be a doctor with a master degree and maybe you have some criminal history too - you sneaked into China to do your darkest deed!!!

Here is your posts regarding sleeping problems!  

Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 17:29
If you had a hot Chinese lady milk it for you it would be better!!!
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 11:35
Sex before sleeping can be very stress relieving and help people sleep

Everyone can tell that you are a perv from your posts, you know it!!!  

You really belong to jail, so the society can get rid of a scum like you!!

[ Last edited by broadscan at 2009-4-29 02:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 23:44:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 23:24

and go play with your little brother to clear your head

Is that what a 70 year old self-claimed doctor do in his spare time?  
lol, lol,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.