Author: pearlblack

what will happen if a single white male goes to china? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-28 20:05:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 20:02

Leei to Doksastiko tou Paralytou:
Alla o Iatros ton psixwn kai twn somaton leei pros afton!!! Aron ton krabbaton sou kai peripatei!
Eimai Iatros kai tis psixis kai tou somatos, opos oi apo ...

God bless you.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 20:09:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-28 20:05

God bless you.

More than meets the eye eh? who would of thought! haha haha
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 21:52:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-27 12:32

I suppose that this thread explains very clearly what will happen to a single white male going to China. Chinese MEN will dismiss his opinions, will call him a perv and swear at him.
And then  ...

Can you tell me what a 70 year old westernman doing a internship in a Chinese gynecology dept for besides perversion?  We know it is not for career development, since you claim you have retired after that.

Only a perv like you who doesn't have any ethics and morals can be on an internet forum anonymously talking about his patients and laugh at them.  

[ Last edited by broadscan at 2009-4-28 10:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 22:18:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-28 02:21

It seems very clearly that this person makes isolated events a general ryle.Either he is a negative person or he is doing that on purpose.I saw that behaviour in the very beginning when he was talking about China.Then he continued about Greece.
It is a shame ,so many people are immigrants to some countries like Gangsta.They are welcomed ,they are given work and food to live and they are so ungrateful that they focus only on the dark sides of a country
I am wondering why should they complain and not come back to their country?

I totally agree with you Xilaren.  Most Chinese don't have much experience about how vicious some visitors can be towards China.  They offer welcome and friendship to all foreigners.  

These few perpetrators came to China, exploit it fully and go on around other countries to spread their hatred to China and Chinese, which cause misunderstanding and hatred towards Chinese - just like this thread owner who calls Chinese women "slut" before she get to know any.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 22:31:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 16:00
Well laughing is good (if people laughed more there would be none of us doctors here),  

You call yourself a doctor?  Don't make me laugh!!  Is this what a doctor supposedly to suggest to a depressed lady who has some family problems?

Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-27 15:35
Kill your parents live your life!!!

Don't try to give doctors a bad name.  You to jail, that's where you belong to!!!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 22:48:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-4-27 19:45

How stupid i am!

Amy, you are not stupid.  We Chinese have traditions/cultures of being warm-hearted and friendly, and we will continue our tradition.  

But we do have to realize that there are some westerners think they are superior and above us.  They come to China, exploit it, pick isolated incidences (things that happen to their countries too), and use them against the China and its people.

Please be aware that these kinds of people are vicious.  Now you can see how another foreign girl (this thread owner) who has never been China and don't know anything about Chinese, calls Chinese women "slut" without hesitation.  It's obvious that she has heard earful of bad things about China from people like Gangsta.

Take care and best wishes!!  

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-28 23:07:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-28 22:48

Amy, you are not stupid.  We Chinese have traditions/cultures of being warm-hearted and friendly, and we will continue our tradition.  

But we do have to realize that there are some weste ...

It is true and so unfair.China has been so badly criticised and so unfairly.
I had the chance to visit and see with my own eyes.Everything was a lie.The fact that some chinese restaurants serve scorpions it does not mean that all the chinese are fed with insects.This is that people in Greece believe.
I saw with my own eyes realty and I swear in my whole life I am going to praise China and create at least in Greece.:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.