Author: glory1011

I have NEVER had a boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-29 09:25:30 |Display all floors
Well, I tell you Glory, I met my girl friend who lives in Harbin, on Cherry Blossoms website.  I cherish her in my heart.  If your serious about finding someone, check it out.  The world is full of men looking for there soul mate.  Good luck Glory.

Live long and prosper  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 01:22:54 |Display all floors
Glory I don't think that height is your biggest problem, my wife, is more six centimeters taller than me. It does take a self confident man, to
date a taller woman, but that's a positive characteristic. One thing that I have seen with some tall women, is that they try to minimize their
height, this make them appear less attractive than they are. You have to be confident in yourself too attract a self confident man.

[ Last edited by nsmike at 2009-3-29 11:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 07:58:00 |Display all floors
I have often felt that tall chinese women have a hard time finding a partner, however I think alot of this is because they think they will have a hard time finding a partner and it shows on their faces.  A confident woman is attractive no matter how short or tall she is. It is difficult to believe in yourself once you feel as you do but I really think it is the only way to succeed.
As another poster said, there are men who are shorter than you but who will still love you. these are good men who you can trust and who are willing to put aside their pride (many short men have the same problem youdo) in order to find happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 10:36:33 |Display all floors
Glory,maybe you should low down your level that the one in your mind, maybe! you are quite excellent, i think , you can find the one fit in you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 10:48:23 |Display all floors
Hi Glory, 26, that's still young. Sure if you compare with married girls around you, its not young but still, in general you're still young.
It is quite rare for 26 not having a bf EVER, but to be married is not a thing you can rush to.

Make more friends in the 1st place. And you should ask yourself what you want? Chinese guys or foreign guys? What you prefer? this question because you're majored in English and likes to hang out with foreigners.
If you are sure what you want then go straight forward to your goal. 1st step is make more friends, friends via friends.
And you'llhave  more chance in finding single (kind) guys.

if you're too desperate, you can try jiayuan.com or something ,Chinese dating websites.
Be careful for cheaters though, but there are enough true hearted people (for i.e. uploading real photo's certificates, passports etc etc)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 11:34:00 |Display all floors
hi Glory,many girls have the same problem,we search for the true love,it is so hard,and we dislike playing games on love,we want the guy who can take care of oueself,who can be funny, humorous, and carefully,whose ability is fowerful,maybe rich ang handsome,hehe,but face  to reality no such perfect man waiting for u ,just make more friends then u can find Mr right,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 16:50:14 |Display all floors
Just make ordinary friends with unmarried boys,it will be easily for you now! And when you find you have not shy staying with them, you have first succeed, I belive you can know what kind of boy is your demand. Don't worry, he will come. I think the most worst thing is after you married, you meet your true love!

[ Last edited by lyasun5 at 2009-3-30 04:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.