Views: 20069|Replies: 52

I have NEVER had a boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-29 01:22:12 |Display all floors
have never had a boyfriend since I was born, because there were always few boys studying in my class when i was a student, especially in the university. And i was always very quiet, so that I seldom attended any social or school activities. I preferred to study in classrooms or read books in the library.  As a result, I think I lost so many chances to meet boys and choose the best as my boyfriend !!!!

Well, the second reason I could figure out is my height. My net height is 1.69 m, that is, 5.54 feet. While I studied at school, the boys of my age or elder than me were always shorter than me. When I graduated from the university, I felt so sad that those male freshmen, sophomore were very tall and more handsome !!! WHAT A PITY !!!!!!!!!!!

The third reason may due to my major---------English.  In the opinion of some Chinese boys, girls majoring in English are always so arrogant that they often easily refuse boys' chasing.  Since i was frequently seen to talk with in the streets or go shopping with foreign teachers by many university schoolmates, my situation became even worse----------I was misunderstood as too arrogant to be a girlfriend.

Now, I have been working for three years or so since my graduation from the university. There are indeed some males in my company: most of them have got married, some already have their girlfriends. Single males are so rare, let alone the single kind men  who are taller than me !!!!!!!!!!!!  I begin to worry about myself.

The truth is that I HAVE NEVER GOT A BOYFRIEND SINCE I WAS BORN !!!!!!! However, seldom people can believe me when I tell them this truth. My first love even has not started while other girls who are younger or elder than me have been loved so many times and have had their boyfriends!!!.

Happiness is what i have been seeking for.  Therefore, I would not like to marry someone whom I dislike or at least I do NOT want to fall in love with him no matter how rich he is!!! Yes, I am very SERIOUS.  I am seeking for someone whom I would like to love and going to marry him and be with him all through !!! I hate playing games on love. -----------------------this should be the fourth reason that I can hardly get a good boyfriend.

Anyway, I am merely 26, another Miss Left ???!!!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 01:35:01 |Display all floors

Common Problem

Love is so cheap these days. Finding a true love is so hard. Experimenting is rather tiring. World has become so advanced, You can find everything easily except someone who can care you, love you and make you smile not only for first 2-3 months of love but for many years. Anyway best of luck for your hunting. Take your time, good things never come easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 01:45:54 |Display all floors
you are still a young lady you have plenty of time to learn to love someone
and dont dispair love will come sooner than you think good luck to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 01:51:31 |Display all floors
Glory,

There is nothing wrong with your situation.

I would say that you are rather fortunate that you know some of the reasons why you did not have a boyfriend so far (by that I mean the shyness) because I do believe the other reasons (Height, English major, and honesty) are rather positive qualities and strengths of yours.

Just be open and positive, try to overcome the shyness little by little and keep looking.
I am sure you will find someone who cherishes you and all your qualities.

Cheers!
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 02:10:22 |Display all floors
As per your description, you know yourself well, with four or more reasons listed why you havenot acquired a beloved counterpart.
Always there are some students on campus, especially some girls, who cast  all their attention to their studying.Some may wannareach their hands to some handsome boys, but they are timid and they are alsodonnot wanna be denied. But as we can see, many girls got their beloved though many of them may even was too timid to speak to a boy. That is the university and life experience that have changed them. To socialize with others is benificial and necessary, it seems you miss the leg.

The height is not necessarily your weak point. Several days ago, the famous actor zhaoliang married a beautiful model who is much taller than he. Actually many male like their parters to be tall, as almost all the tall girls behave decently and they always show a shapely figure.

Now, it comes to your third reason. Yeah, it reasonable in many cases, as most men still try to exceed their gorlfriends or wives so as to controll them even in modern sociaty. That is still a truth nowdays.

It's right you still wait for your Mr. Right carefully and you didnot get involved in a boy without deep thought, even you have been out of shool for more than three years.  I really appreciate your patience, though you worried much.

Love, as we all know, is a lifetime travel that accomplished by both people. It can fall on you at a certain time we never know ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 02:13:38 |Display all floors
But you didnot mentioned your appearance, many boys pay much to the appearence when they are hunting for a girlfriend, not a wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 02:15:28 |Display all floors
you are still young even though you are already 26, if in big cities.
good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.