Views: 11189|Replies: 110

who is old member on the forum? Can I have chance to know more of you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-28 18:48:49 |Display all floors
As I was introduced by friend to visit and chat on forum ,and hopefully to read more interestings things and different views from world-wide members.I read some old threads and know some good posters such as freaky qi,fatdragon,socks money,scary laowai,mr.guita,hearthome,changchou,force,sexlon,sprice and t-bired(as he is still here limited in some threads)etc some good posters on friendship section also  like sinfulangel,but lately,I only can read few of them,like xilaren,zgbal,tbird,and the others doesn't appears up now...I feel a little disapointed to read more fights and conflicts as well as some one pointed abuses. some of my confusion dropped here is the forum is international-widely open? is free to talk and to write on forum on base of fair and management ? my English can not express well all what I wanted to say,but i hope all of you understand my point and please give me your opion.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-28 18:55:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-3-28 18:48
As I was introduced by friend to visit and chat on forum ,and hopefully to read more interestings things and different views from world-wide members.I read some old threads and know some good poste ...

I definitely agree  with you.
I miss that time a lot.I had also posted a thread called 'people I miss from the forum'
I had really interesting converations with them
Where all those spiritual people have been/Why they lost their interest ?
In the past I was learning from them.
Now the forum has been poor.Just a few nice people only exist and I doubt how long they are going to stay.

Is this a phenomenon of our society?Losing important people is a great loss.I really mean it.:L
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 19:04:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-28 18:55

I definitely agree  with you.
I miss that time a lot.I had also posted a thread called 'people I miss from the forum'
I had really interesting converations with them
Where all those spiritua ...

thank you for your come-by.
before when I had chances I would read some good threads and posts,they are smart and witty,I can read and feel how good and talkative the past forum,it's like past golorious ? yeah,i am also curious where those members gone? are they too busy to be here? or Sth happened on them? or some new rules and management on forum? ....
sorry I have too much doubts in my mind.when my friend emailed  me to this forum it is very suggestive for me.
what can I read now?
one line or two lines?
or play boys?
or sth boring?
I may need to check better forums in China.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-28 19:10:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-3-28 19:04

thank you for your come-by.
before when I had chances I would read some good threads and posts,they are smart and witty,I can read and feel how good and talkative the past forum,it's like past ...

I want to congratulate you on your thread.
I feel the same as you.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 19:12:52 |Display all floors
I'm a newcomer here, i used to read threads in this forum since last year. You are right greatlady.. There were some good threads here before, they are smart! sometimes i even feel undreestimate with myself, comparing myself with them, their opinion, their way of thinking. Sometimes i also laugh wondering how can they come such great, they think from other perspective, the way they share their mind...
do you have any other opinion bout better forum?would you let me know? so i might join....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 19:23:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daesynatalya at 2009-3-28 19:12
I'm a newcomer here, i used to read threads in this forum since last year. You are right greatlady.. There were some good threads here before, they are smart! sometimes i even feel undreestimate wi ...

I do not know yet,I will check,thank you for join in to share,too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 19:25:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-28 19:10

I want to congratulate you on your thread.
I feel the same as you.

I wish you would stay longer and give us your great thoughts .:handshake:handshake:handshake

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.