Views: 6026|Replies: 19

WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL JOB [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-24 15:31:06 |Display all floors
What is your ideal job?  I'm assigned to write a composition on this topic..But i don't have any clue about it .No job experiences,no a blueprint for the futhure.  Rencently i read that in shanghai, thousands of graduates apply for jobs in the funeral companies.. I don't hold any prejudice against such kind of jobs. But ,i believe that lot's of factors need to be considered when hunt for a job. It is a tough year for anyone, i know,but should you just grasp any job oppurnities given,lower your expectations, and no complains.
My fellow forum-goer,throw out your thoughts on this ,please..any post is appreciated.[size=-2]Sample TextSample TextD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 13:21:15 |Display all floors
ideal job? it should be meet your interst first, then ur ability could handle this job. third, satisfied salary and holiday policy. fourth, nice manager, friendly colleague, nice working environment.
above is enough, but so hard to find it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 13:53:10 |Display all floors

in short

good boss(who could recognize your ability and see your potential and teach you or give you opporuntity to DO things)
good environment (convenient location, comfortable office etc...sound relation with colleagues...)
good pay!

Or you can be a self-employer, doing soho or anything better, to enjoy quality life if you really have what it takes to be a free wild sharp eagal:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:13:59 |Display all floors

Reply #4 iamlost's post

mine is bad~~

how about your job?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:15:49 |Display all floors

To be a housewife

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:19:28 |Display all floors

Reply #6 Misschel's post

To be my housewife?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:35:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-3-27 16:19
To be my housewife?

only if you can afford....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.