Author: robertcheng

When you judge a person, please think over... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-25 17:44:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-3-25 09:40

kick me again, shall i try your motto on you?

You even got his motto? Have a cat motto? If he does and you knew his motto, then a duel is unnecessary....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 17:46:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2009-3-25 09:57

Yeah

Harangue with lots of words for the purpose mix in harmonious in forum

It's good intention and we need peace

What's the matter that have to slander others

But others maybe not  ...

Right!

One should be self-disciplined and behave decently in a public community...:)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-25 19:13:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-25 17:39
Well, I didn't mean that we have no right to judge people.....I insisted that your judgement on a person should be based on adequate understanding and proof , say, making judgement unbiased and upr ...

Oh you are talking about yourself/
I did not understand well
I thought that you meant Caringk has to stop abusing me with his nasty words.I was confused.

Come on how can we know the real person and the real character of somebody in a forum.Just from a foru.We judge from what we see.We judge from what somebody allows us to see.

I can say about myself that here I behave similarly to my everyday life.

In this forum we do not judge people.We just judge people's behaviour.These are two different things.
Everybody has the right to support anybody.Anybody has got the right to hate anybody.
Nobody has the right to abuse.Never and nowhere.
All of us should protest about it and stop him.
Nobody has ever told Caringk to shut his mouth when he abuses me.

I do not want to be supported.Just in my life I pretend the blind and deaf.I am doing that on purpose.

I advise you to do the same.Then you will see your real friends.
Which are the ones who really care about you and who do not.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 22:17:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-25 19:13

I thought that you meant Caringk has to stop abusing me with his nasty words.I was confused.

Come on how can we know the real person and the real character of somebody in a forum.Just from a foru.We judge from what we see.We judge from what somebody allows us to see.

I can say about myself that here I behave similarly to my everyday life.

In this forum we do not judge people.We just judge people's behaviour.These are two different things.
Everybody has the right to support anybody.Anybody has got the right to hate anybody.
Nobody has the right to abuse.Never and nowhere.
All of us should protest about it and stop him.
Nobody has ever told Caringk to shut his mouth when he abuses me.

I do not want to be supported.Just in my life I pretend the blind and deaf.I am doing that on purpose.

I advise you to do the same.Then you will see your real friends.
Which are the ones who really care about you and who do not.

Don't take it granted that ONLY you're misjudged...... I was also misunderstood and pricked by some unreflective forumites here.. We should be more open-minded and light-hearted.... Why so depressed?

I had thought this post might help arouse members' awareness of taking responsibility for their judgement and improve CD forum's ambience.. But so far I'm not sure about that...

For a long time, I appreciated your posts narrating your real life and expressing your ideas....And we shared our stories and opinions for a long time..I still remember that  you once elatedly PMed me due to our resonance toward your thread..But since you and caring quarrelled(and I don't think I know about the details), you SEEMED to have imposed some burden on me...

Of course I could discriminate friends from rivals... I treat both you and caring and a great number of other members as friends...I also tried to settle down that incident, but it's hard.... As one Chinese saying goes, 'even an upright official finds it's hard to handle a family quarrel'.... Furthermore, as I had mentioned, I haven't yet figured about the whole story....

Since you claimed that I do not want to be supported, I believe you're strong enough to face current predicaments...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 22:29:33 |Display all floors

movement of HEAT...

i wish we all could (uncontrollable most of the time)...and it would be a big LIE if i have to tell you that  

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-25 22:58:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-25 22:17

Don't take it granted that ONLY you're misjudged...... I was also misunderstood and pricked by some unreflective forumites here.. We should be more open-minded and light-hearted.... Why so de ...

It is really difficult these sitiations to be solved through writing in a forum.
Quarrels create a bad mood to all of us.
I came to this forum to exchange some ideas with the chiense people and the westerners as well who know about China.
I make fun here ,I really need it at this time of my life.

I accept to be criticised.I accept to be advised.

I hate fights like hating devil.
Yes I mean it .I do not want support as a person.But I want to feel independent to write acording to my free thought and will and definitely I do not accept dirty words.

This is what I need.Nothing more.

Most of us and you are included have come to the forum for peaceful reasons.
So let's support this peace.
At the same time we are not obliged to tolerate the abusers.
I have no exception on that.I would be strict even to my own children if I ever saw them to be abusive.
Only that.
So let's turn over page for tonight.
The forum has to remain peaceful.

Yes I had asked for your opinion about a chinese reporter.
You ,as a chinese man had given me  a useful answer..Your answer was really helpful.Thank you very much about it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 23:16:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-25 19:13

Come on how can we know the r ...

well done!!
I have to say I have seen how good you are and how strong you are to show your postion in front of those members who continue to insulting me ,you and other members... You got my totally support for this point dear xilaren.

we judge ppls from what he behaved on the forum and what he did on the forum,Seemed robert is trying to protect his own image not thinking over the other members who were insulted constantly by the supermember and his ghosts.and You Robert is the  friend of this member,and you know well and read well what he did here...unfortunetly that I haven't got to see how you robert to stop this guy with your own strong position...so,what else that I can say to you? you made me speachless again...

Do you remember that I advised you do not play double-face which was deleted? my advise is for a friend as we got to know on forum for a long time as I think you are a decent guy at least.(Do I judge you wrong?)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.