yeah a Alzheimer

yeah Alzheimer

yeahhhhhh

what country is that ???

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-26 20:01:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-3-26 17:43
Most of the time, it is not you that gets 'judged' - it is your opinion relative to the opinion of the person who is lambasting you.

In other words: They regard you as a criminal for offending t ...

Thank you very much seneca.Once again you belong to the ones I trust and respect a lot.

It is against my character to act according to people's will.

I definitely refuse to play the game of anybody.I am doing the same in my every day life.

I love truth and being open .Somebody may think that can manipulate me.Soon they find out that this is really difficult.

I was not  born to play the game of anybody.I did not come to the forum to serve particular purposes and become the chess piece of anybody.

I never forget and neglect people who are truthful to me ,open and respect me.
I am doing the same here.Sometimes I play the fool just on purpose.

People here will have me as a good friend when they behave to me in the way I behave to them, I accept criticism and advice .Not abuses.
Abuses and wrong behaviour do not submit me.They simply make me run away.

Thank you so much for your advice.I always need it.:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 20:14:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2009-3-26 17:12

I believe in your words and i know who you are, a sincere and brave woman  
i hope everybody stop in this forum
i also hope u stop to play with hypocrites in the forum, sorry its a h ...

Thank you for your praise.I am sincere I accept it.Why should someone be considered brave just because he dares to shout the truth?This is my obligation.It is not a matter of bravery.
I am never going to reconcile with abuses.

Well Twotobe.We should not make the mistake to be divided into groups according to the ones who support us and the ones who do not.

Sorry but I do not want this kind of discrimination.
How can we have a united forum with harmony if we start not talking with people.
I advise you also to do the same.
We have to talk with everybody according to our will.
We have to give polite answers to the ones who talked to us politely.
Everybody should be welcomed.
I welcome even the racists of the forum.I also welcome Caringk.
I am willing to talk with anybody on the one condition.No abuses.

I think you will agree with me and Roberts will also agree.
A harmonious forum should be united.Never make the mistake to be divided into groups of supporters and non supporters.
I will make the start.I am never going to answer back to Caringk abuses.But all of you have to know that I will not shut my mouth out of weakness or tolerance.Just because I do not want to take part in this abusing game.:hug:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 21:08:04 |Display all floors

About offensive judgements

i think those guys who judge others with rude words are too self-centered and not tolerant enough to accept different view from other people.u know,people online mostly use fake names or nicknames,thus offering some of them a not-bad chance to remark freely with little regulation.So inevitably they will give terrible judgements on others.If we are demanded to use real names,such kind of situation may become less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 22:51:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by djwkaka at 2009-3-26 21:08
i think those guys who judge others with rude words are too self-centered and not tolerant enough to accept different view from other people.u know,people online mostly use fake names or nicknames, ...

:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 22:57:27 |Display all floors
A good thread was totally ruined.twotode(a Gay?),xilaren,okiokuok,shelleybeelly. so s t u p i d people.A group of members tacitly gathered to scold and attack others.I just made my just judgement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 23:01:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by updated at 2009-3-26 22:57
A good thread was totally ruined.twotode(a Gay?),xilaren,okiokuok,shelleybeelly. so s t u p i d people.A group of members tacitly gathered to scold and attack others.I just made my just judgeme ...

I am not going to get involved to that dirty game you are creating here.:Q
No arguments means lack of thought and courage.:Q:Q:Q

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.