Views: 15393|Replies: 38

friendship between man and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-23 11:10:55 |Display all floors
some one said:
man and women can be very good friends,but they should have physiological light reaction. u agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 11:52:12 |Display all floors
physiological light reaction???~~
err...  any men and women can be good friends. actually it all start with friends before going to lovers mostly..
a chemical attraction is the beginning of such friendship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 17:15:41 |Display all floors
i can share my personal experience on this.

I have been friends with a guy for more than 7years.  i believe we never liked each other. just good friends. we spent time in watching movies together, had meals or sometimes share interesting places we found by ourselves with each other.  i had bf and he had gfs, one by one. when he broke up with his gf, he would talk with me, talking his feeling.  normally i did nothing, just listened, no comment, and waited to have meals together once he stopped talking his heart-breaking.

then we went to different places because we worked in different cities. phone calls sometimes once a month, sometimes twice a month, or once in three months, depending on our own situation, our life and our job's stability. If everything went right in each's life, no call, or one call in a long time.  3 years run out like this. i got new bf, my life changed a lot because of something. and his the same. new gf, new job, new city.  last year, we only had about 5 calls, calls in special holidays, just greetings.

even like that, i still believe he was my best friend, a lifetime friend with no gender to me, by that time.

recently, we met. he travelled to my city. we spent about 2 hours in a cafe and just like before, he talked a lot, and i just listened. but i felt awful this time.

he talked many things about his business entertainment things. many guys might understand, what business entertainment thing means, taking your business partner or clients to have fun. i was sales before, and i of course understand what those things mean, and i was not asking him to let me know or tell me sth about his business entertainment. we even did not talk to that topic. but he just talked. talked a lot. he told me many things that were dirty and i do not want to listen.  I think, he treated me as a best friend, and he was sharing sth with his best friend, a friend no gender to him.

he even did not think that i am a girl, i am not curious about those dirty things, or i shall not know those dirty things. even though i knew, but i do not want to talk those dirty things to a guy, to a male!  

i felt hurt. that was my true feeling on my way home.  i do not think i can bear a man talking about how to enjoy a prostitute and how joyful or awful with a prostitute with me. that was disgusting. I felt quite sad after we met. I think i could not be his friend anymore. and this thing made me reconsider the relationship between a female and male. i never want to be a best friend to a male, never. maybe a friend is fairly good, no best male friend any more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 17:40:42 |Display all floors
what's the physiological light reaction?

you means favorable impression or impulsion
www.kiss2.cn 英语怎么说,英语怎么翻译

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 18:00:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by espanol at 23-3-2009 17:15

I have been friends with a guy for more than 7years.  i believe we never liked each other. just good friends. we spent time in watching movies togeth ...

wow.. that's an interesting story..but I don't think you should stop making male friends because of this.
if seems you like him deeply in your heart, or else you won't fee disgusting or be awkward when talking to him recenly about different topics. A real friends stays together, no matter what. It feels you went from normal friend to liking him, thus disliking him talking about other girls.....

try to think this through and make a decision. cause I think you are just liking him now. Running away from the reality won't solve any problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 07:09:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-3-23 18:00

wow.. that's an interesting story..but I don't think you should stop making male friends because of this.
if seems you like him deeply in your heart, or else you won't fee disgusting or be a ...

YOU ARE WRONG
she is a lady no man should talk like this to a female friend
with friends like him talking s,ht who needs an enemy:
but you are right she should not stop making male friends
not every man is like this,,i would never talk like this even to my male friends
she can have me for a friend anytime
this is going to be a good topic:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 09:07:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by espanol at 2009-3-23 17:15

I have been friends with a guy for more than 7years.  i believe we never liked each other. just good friends. we spent time in watching movies togeth ...

DEAR espanol

oh,very pleased for ur sharing of ur experience.:)
and i deep understand what happened u were.

sometimes friendship start at the same place between u and others.
u were talked about the same things which arounds u or this area.

but we found our friend had changed.they share u what happened around them,but u are not interesting,it seems u are not make sense!

somebody go with u for 1year,somebody for 2years,somebody with u mabe 30 years,and mabe 1 or 2 with u for the whole life. but first ,we should know we are not live for others,i have my choice to make what kind of friend,and how much time i wanna spent on him/her.time is short and precious,and i can't have it once more.i d rather spent my time on things what i should do,or what i willing to do.

and try to be positive,if he/she do what they like,u will happy about it.if they run into a wrong way,don't hesitate to tell ur suggestions.that's what friend should do.

[ Last edited by sheila_ling at 2009-3-24 09:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.