Author: yuan_zcen

What’s wrong to wear kimono for photo? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-25 21:36:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-3-23 17:42


lol, there are always people who cannot distinguish between patriotism and blind and foolish nationalism. The interesting part is that kimonos were adopted from T'ang Dynasty Hanfu. The ten peo ...


many japanese art forms are similar to Tang Dynasty works due to the influence of the Tang and Japans isolation.  I think chinese histroy classes might need a little bit more funding, saying nothing of art history.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-25 21:50:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wanzheli at 2009-3-25 21:33

Well, the trees are not to blame as i pointed out, these trees can be seen in many places not only in Japan.
Also the clothes are not guilty at all and they even come from China.
But when two C ...


Yes but the trees were planted by the Japanese. (so why not protest them)

And it's time to move on.
There will never be a "peaceful rise" when there is still so much anger and prejudice.

Comparing Heil Hitler to a mother and daughter enjoying a peaceful activity is NOT the same.
See?

[ Last edited by bantopost at 2009-3-25 09:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-25 21:57:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bantopost at 2009-3-25 21:50


Yes but the trees were planted by the Japanese. (so why not protest them)

And it's time to move on.
There will never be a "peaceful rise" when there is still so much anger and pre ...

Haha,make sense to your argument, yes,trees were planted by Japanese invading army, but they are guilty amd they are just a reminder of the invaders and killers. And the people should not forget and we will continue to protest the Japanese government offcials for worshiping the criminals.
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-3-25 22:03:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-3-25 22:36


many japanese art forms are similar to Tang Dynasty works due to the influence of the Tang and Japans isolation.  I think chinese histroy classes might need a little bit more funding, saying nothing of art history.

That's probably true. Another observation: it is not often that somebody can see ladies who wear kimonos and I'm talking of Tokyo. They are no common sight anymore and are worn only sometimes at weddings, black kimonos at funerals or for other special events like 'coming of age' celebration (20 year old girls) or on New Year's day. They are far too expensive (a nice kimono [silk] cost about 6,000 to 10.000 USD) and very difficult to 'arrange' without the help from somebody else.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-25 22:05:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wanzheli at 2009-3-25 21:57

Haha,make sense to your argument, yes,trees were planted by Japanese invading army, but they are guilty amd they are just a reminder of the invaders and killers. And the people should not forget  ...


Protesting the government is one thing running off two Chinese women is another thing entirely.
Don't you see that?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-25 22:18:18 |Display all floors

do you have any idea how deep a wound that we chinese have to sufferin...

Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-3-22 22:03
These 10 dumbs had the choice to express quietly their idea, they could explain why they feel uncomfortable with this. But they choosed to shout and to express themselve with a verbal violence. Thi ...


just dont tell me how much we chinese have to deal with our past history...and of course some folks have no idea what they dealin with  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-26 08:55:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bantopost at 2009-3-25 22:05


Protesting the government is one thing running off two Chinese women is another thing entirely.
Don't you see that?

When the Japanese government still whitewash its criminal history, when no apology has been given, when every year a number of Japan parliment members worshiping the Shrine, the bridge of emotions can not be spanned. The two women just trigger the nerves of the people,yes ,they have the freedom to wear the clothes and take pictures,but the other people also have the freedom to express their emotions because they are taking pictures not at their home.
see?
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.