Views: 3941|Replies: 3

I am one year older... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-22 18:16:38 |Display all floors
Knowing it is meaningless to exclaim the transience of life, I don't want to follow suit with some famed poets who are much too sensitive and vulnerable to vicissitudes and passage of time.
Haven’t even spare any time for pastime, I am already at an age to shoulder the responsibly of supporting myself and even share part of the family burden.
Gradually I find that I am kind of prematurely senile: thinking much more than what I should have, feeling the pressure which should have come years later, getting tired of seven-to-six working rut, tracing no touch of go-aheadism within myself…
Tomorrow will be 25th birthday but heavy workload makes it impossible for a moment of relaxation. I will also be fully occupied by work as usual and even I can be fortunate enough to have sometime off, it is still too idealistic to indulge myself with so many tasks hanging over…
Tomorrow I will have to bid farewell to my first 25 years. I don’t know where I will be when my next 25 year comes, possibly as common as I am now, possibly enjoying both fame and wealth, possibly already in my last sleep…
Who knows? In such a wonderful yet ruthless and complicated world.
Anyway, on my 25th birthday, I would like to wish myself all the best in the coming years. Let’s give the future our best shot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 20:07:51 |Display all floors
well...congratulations!
welcome to the real world,life sucks,you gonna love it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 22:30:31 |Display all floors
Represents the ripe old
[url=http://xue578.com.cn]Learn[/url][url=http://wmseo.org.ru]english[/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 22:51:43 |Display all floors
just do whatever you want to do

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.