Views: 6379|Replies: 55

My first anniversary registered in CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-20 14:10:59 |Display all floors
Hello, every friends,
            yesterday is my first anniversary registered in CD. actually i forgot this yesterday. but yesterday afternoon, zythelen PM to me about this. so, i am very thankful to him/her for reminding. he/she is really a nice person. thanks again.
            one year before, it's on Mar. 19th 2008, accidentally i searched CD by google. i forgot what i wanna get at that time. but that's not important, i think. because it's so lucky for me to register in CD at that day and come here to enjoy myself since then.even i couldn't express how fortunate i am since i was a mumber here. every morning i come to office and open my computer, the first thing i always do is to login CD forum, then browse updated thread and post my idea on that. gradually i am infatuated with cd forum every day. rambling here, i could share my trouble, happiness and any ideas with other mumbers. also i could share in others. of course, i also learn many knowledges, including foreign culture, education, custom etc. this not only extend my knowledge, but also improve my english skill. besides, i also made some new friends, such as xilaren, loststar,sexlion, robertcheng, hardluck2008, janezhang88 etc... sorry for that i could list all of their name here. although we all never meet face to face, but we could exchange any ideas, make joking, express own ffeeling on happiness, trouble, job, life etc...
          so,  undoubtedly CD forum is the best place for me to chat and learn english online. do u think so? time always flies very fleetingly, i hv been here for one year. sometimes i even regret why i didn't registere here earlier. hehe~ but considering another side, i am also lucky to he bere for one year. this is my honour, i think. so, here, i could express my great feeling on CD. also i would keep my interest in here constantly untill i die someday.
         thanks agian for all firends here exchanging the feeling, ideas of happiness and trouble each other here. it's CD forum which make the chance to let all of us to cross and enjoy here together every day, right? so, i will be grateful to CD for this.
        i will be here every day and continue us crossing always, do u?
        that's all, tks again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 14:49:18 |Display all floors

Reply #1 allenmiao's post

Congratulations, allen!

So you'll continue to adhere to CD forum as I do......

Thanks for mentioning my name in your post....

BTW, my fourth anniversary in CD forum is drawing near...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 15:02:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-20 14:49
Congratulations, allen!

So you'll continue to adhere to CD forum as I do......

Thanks for mentioning my name in your post....

BTW, my fourth anniversary in CD forum i ...

right, man, u are a passed master here,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 15:33:23 |Display all floors
hehe...

congratulations for brother Allen...you are one yrs old now...

thanks for you still remember me...

I am so sorry that not log here for a looooooooooong time...

but I still miss all of you good friends, both my brothers and roses...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 15:33:48 |Display all floors

Reply #3 allenmiao's post

a whole year, when you go to work, the first thing is to login the cd forum, everyday chat about your happiness,
and, that would be my life in the first year of cd forum
how how
nevertheless, we have the same life content everyday
although i ve been here just for about a dozen days

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 15:41:10 |Display all floors

Reply #1 allenmiao's post

seems to be an anniversary of marriage,esp demonstrated by the ring standing on the bible~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 15:44:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-3-20 15:41
seems to be an anniversary of marriage,esp demonstrated by the ring standing on the bible~~

and the shadow of the ring is a heart form
that's fantastic

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.