Views: 2531|Replies: 9

Feeling sad [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-18 00:40:22 |Display all floors
These days I feel so sad,with pressure of finding a job and pressure from my family.Recently,it is so hard to find a new job,comparing with the last year,even for me with some experience.Everyday I wake up, thinking about the job and worrying about my future.So sad.But I should go through this,nobody can help me.And my pressure gets bigger day by day.I dont know if my head will exploit before I get a new job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 08:18:46 |Display all floors
do not worry !everything will be fine!
me must face all challenge!you should try to  say powerful words to yourself.
or you can tald with your firends and share your thourhts with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 09:38:45 |Display all floors

-

As you grow older you will learn how to deal with all the pressures people put on you.... Just keep going and be yourself. There is always a better opportunity waiting for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 10:28:55 |Display all floors
actually nothing is easy in this world.  you are lucky to some extent, beacuse you may not know others' pressure who have jobs. they might be more stressful than you.
relax, and enjoy every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 11:06:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 ritana's post

come on darling
you can find a satisfactory job sooner or later
you should try to lower your work standard
for it is the economic crisis sweeping period
it is not easy for everybody to find a good job
so there would be so many people as you
please take it easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 12:22:36 |Display all floors
financial crisis is not only a challenge, but a chance. it's up to you. so, during this period, why not try to learn something useful
which enhance your career ability? once crisis is gone, u will get more opportunity for better job as u are so stronger than before...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 11:31:22 |Display all floors
Tks for your all encourage.YA,maybe I can learn sth useful for me during this period.
Hope I can find the job at the end of this month.
Fighting~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.