Author: timbatu

Christian racism, the face of [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-19 14:03:25 |Display all floors
Seneca, why are Christian churches the most segregated institutions among all religions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 09:51:59 |Display all floors
The West has become over ran with immigration from every race on the planet, the white race is becoming a minority and if demographic trends continue will be less than 5% of humanity. What is suppose to be wrong with this womens view? I totally agree with her. Nothing against others but whites have the right and responsibility to all who lived before them as whites, to continue the race. Does Chinese people want immigration to cause them extermination in the name of civilized morality?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 10:00:08 |Display all floors
Segestan, gee, is it not self-evident that More Europeans have migrated to Australia?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 12:21:26 |Display all floors
Christian SS, are you speaking in support of Segestan post #21?

Everyone read that post. I am not surprised. Christianity fills SS with bigotry and irrational hatred.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 10:57:38 |Display all floors
Wow, you are a nut. PAuline is pretty dumb, she has a loud mouth, she failed to get herself re-elected because most Australians think she and her ideas are stupid, we laugh at how dumb she can be but dumb makes good tv. There's your answer, you think that the crazy kreestians are the norm but in reality they are the freaks that we put on TV to make fun of. Maybe you do not understand the concept of humor, or of exposing stupidity in public so that everyone knows it is there. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion but I am sure such generalisations will not do you any favors in life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 11:23:54 |Display all floors
vorgal, how can you possibly explain the track of comments from Emu and SS?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 12:01:44 |Display all floors
It is said that in Europe there aren't that many old christians anymore.  
But christians come to China to sell what europeans and amerikans don't want, i.e. christianity.

They preach love, but they hate.
They preach love, but they are born racists with deeply rooted prejudice.
They preach love, and they ask you for donations and offerings.

Offering to whom?
They say the offering is to God.

But God never sees any money that was put into the collection plate.

Who got the money?

The scumbags.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.