Author: timbatu

Christian racism, the face of [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-25 13:34:39 |Display all floors
I went to the graduation ceremony of a PUBLIC college, namely SUNY. Only a Catholic priest was assigned to publicly pray to Ghod over a
Christian Bible. This was a ceremony paid by public tax in a public school. There were Indians, atheists, Buddhists sitting there. There
is neither tolerance nor accommodation for different religions. The US majority favors Christianity and forces this religion onto everyone.
There is no seperation of church and state. There is only "One Nation under Ghod".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 21:32:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-4-25 13:34
I went to the graduation ceremony of a PUBLIC college, namely SUNY. Only a Catholic priest was assigned to publicly pray to Ghod over a
Christian Bible. This was a ceremony paid by public tax in a ...

err no one's interested in your religion TimmyBatu boy. Stop trying to preach and convert everyone!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 07:39:14 |Display all floors
choong, I don’t care what you believe, but free me from the forced position under your Ghod. Remove God from Pledge of Allegiance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 21:08:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-5-8 07:39
choong, I don’t care what you believe, but free me from the forced position under your Ghod. Remove God from Pledge of Allegiance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 21:13:09 |Display all floors

Tim "I jsut want to praise the lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd"

Batu!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 21:52:50 |Display all floors

Timbucccaaatttttooooooooooooooooooooo!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-17 00:26:19 |Display all floors
racist Oz.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.