Author: timbatu

Christian racism, the face of [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-30 09:16:55 |Display all floors

agree

Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-3-16 12:44
The Australian politician thinks people should segregate by "race". She also believe her *race* is superior to others. She is a devout Christian who goes to church every Sunday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 09:33:07 |Display all floors
Timbatu

Are you trying to provoke an angry reaction here? I'm not sure what your aim is but it has devolved from being a controversial opinion which could have been rationally explained into being a blathering, incoherant diatribe of chest thumping and howling at the moon.

going back to the mud can't come soon enough for some of us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 09:37:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-3-30 09:05
Vol Gal, my friend Loui is a devout Catholic living in poverty. One night, he was drunk. He went to the front of our house in a ghetto yelling “No Niggers shall pass in front of my house. I will s ...

I would say that racism is sparked by fear, it is not that he is a catholic that makes him racist. If he is friends with you and you are not a catholic then I am guessing that his prejudices do not lay along lines of race or religion but instead self pity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 13:52:37 |Display all floors
Vol Gal, China is above your God, Lord, Jesus!

As for Loui, I have to evict him. A black girl who fought with Loui moved out voluntarily. She was harassed by the relatives of Loui. The entire conflict is racially charges.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 17:47:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-3-31 13:52
Vol Gal, China is above your God, Lord, Jesus!

As for Loui, I have to evict him. A black girl who fought with Loui moved out voluntarily. She was harassed by the relatives of Loui. The entire co ...

Sorry about Loui, he sounds like an idiot and he should have been evicted.

What are you talking about you silly rabbit? China is above my god? do you mean china as in the physical land mass? China as in the national identity?:) China as in my good tea cups?

Every third post all I see is you saying blah blah blah.

Timbatu=Epic fail

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 08:09:42 |Display all floors
Here comes a fork-toned Caucasian claiming he is not Christian. This is his reaction when I tell him there is NO GOD.

------------------------------------
There is NO GOD. GOD does not exist. He is your childhood indoctrination. The Bible is a vicious fairy tale.

These are simple facts.

China is far above any Western deity the God, the lord, or Jesus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 12:29:58 |Display all floors
SS, driving everything from a fairy tale is called shallow!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.