Author: timbatu

Christian racism, the face of [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-30 07:20:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-3-29 14:11
Bern, I have been to Christian churches for 10 years continuously.

Recently, I went to preach evolution, equality, and diversity. Can you imagine the hatred I receive from these Christains?

I understand why someone who is not christian would go to church. I myself try to understand the reasons for the strength of some individuals faith, howver, it is not up to me to decide that they are right, or wrong. They have a choice to do as they want.
If you entered their church with a mind to change their ways and proclaimed that evolution is the true way I can see how you were met with hatred, no one likes being told that they are wrong. I am sure yo do not either and it does not matter if you really are or not, simply that someone is destroying your right to choose.

I can see evolution happening every day around us, I know that diversity is what makes a breed or race strong and that equality is the ultimate aspiration for good hearted people. I also know that to achieve this we will need alot of time and patience. The color of skin, country of origin or private source of strength of individuals should not be an issuewhen attempting to move the human race forward. Humanities zealous belief that we are more equal than others has stagnated our progression for hundreds of years. Our competitive spirit that allows us to shape the world we live in has been blunted by competing against each other instead of the highest standards, as a race we can do better and we must do better if we are to achieve our potential.

At times during our history humanity has made great leaps forward because of the brave exploits of individuals who refused to be constrained by the limits proscibed by society, after time these individuals are hailed as heros, forefathers of ingenuity and reason without who we would be living in the past. Most of these individuals, these great men and women did not concern themselves with hatred, superiority of race or religion. They chased dreams that became reality, and today are common place. We waste our time bickering over personal philisophy because we do not realise that we as individuals are part of a much greater machine and that machine can only function properly if all the parts work together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 07:30:37 |Display all floors
If you entered their cherch with a mind to change their ways and proclaimed that evolution is the true way I can see how you were met with hatred, no one likes being told that they are wrong. I am sure yo do not either and it does not matter if you really are or not, simply that someone is destroying your right to choose.

I can see evolution happening every day around us, I know that diversity is what makes a breed or race strong and that equality is the ultimate aspiration for good hearted people. I also know that to achieve this we will need alot of time and patience. The color of skin, country of origin or private source of strength of individuals should not be an issuewhen attempting to move the human race forward. Humanities  belief that we are more equal than others has stagnated our progression for hundreds of years. Our competitive spirit that allows us to shape the world we live in has been blunted by competing against each other instead of the highest standards, as a race we can do better and we must do better if we are to achieve our potential.

At times during our history humans have made great leaps forward because of the brave exploits of individuals who refused to be constrained by the limits proscibed by society, after time these individuals are hailed as heros, forefathers of ingenuity and reason without who we would be living in the past. Most of these individuals, these great men and women did not concern themselves with hatred, superiority of racce or r3igionx. They chased dreams that became reality, and today are common place. We waste our time bickering over personal philisophy because we do not realise that we as individuals are part of a much greater machine and that machine can only function properly if all the parts work together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 09:00:47 |Display all floors
Shocking Christian  remark 1:

All atheists and nonbelievers will burn in hell. Yes, they will all perish if they do not repent and believe that God is real and the bible is his word. Because they do not believe in God, they do not believe that the son of God [Jesus] came in the flesh to die for their sins so that they and all might have eternal life. they refuse to believe. They always try to question God's economy with their own morals as if they are better than God and know better. they make a mockery of the one true God. That is the God of Israel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 09:01:51 |Display all floors
Shocking Christian remark 2:

Why is it that these porch monkeys are always so overly-concerned with this "racism" stuff. I don't know any racists, and it doesn't seem like much of a problem. I wish the niqqers would get their priorities straight: the radical gay attack on traditional marriage and baby killing is what makes Jesus weep. That and liberalism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 09:05:36 |Display all floors
Vol Gal, my friend Loui is a devout Catholic living in poverty. One night, he was drunk. He went to the front of our house in a ghetto yelling “No Niggers shall pass in front of my house. I will shoot you if you do.”

Afterwards, he still insists that he is not a racist.

There is no hope for the profound racism among Ghod-believers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 09:09:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2009-3-30 07:06
Hmm, strange. I thought I said I was not Christian, ergo, my god is not Jesus.
I agree with the second part, no argument there. :)

Dear Vol Gal,

Read after me as we Americans reciting the pledge of allegiance:

There is no God.

He is your imagination.

China is above any European deity such as Jesus their lord.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 09:13:40 |Display all floors

agree

Originally posted by Hot_Ice at 2009-3-16 19:31
Why the emphasis on Christianity? Not all Christians are like that, I assure you.

u're right that not all Christians are like that .every Christian has different.just like there are no the same two leaves in this world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.