Views: 1458|Replies: 3

Choice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-16 11:39:04 |Display all floors
The other day I wrote something about being single and being married, today I still want to say something about it.

These days marriage messages came to my ear from time to time. And these married guys seemed very happy. But I still want to know: How long will this happiness last?

For me, it’s much better to be a single, according to the experiences. Thinking about the days that I was in a relationship, even all of my smiles or tears were about the other guy. And I had less time to think about myself. So after every break-up, I found myself had lost for a very long time. And so are the girl friends around me.

I don’t know whether men have that kind of feeling. Maybe like the saying: It’s easy to change a woman when being in love, but it’s hard to change a man.

These days I am seeing sex and the city, again. I love that movie, and love the four girl’s single life.

Here I have a question: Can we keep ourselves after we fall in love? Or is marriage a compromise to each other, and losing yourself is a surely sacrifice of being married?               

And if the answer is “yes”, which one will you choose to be?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 12:23:37 |Display all floors
don't u hear of marriage is a tomb of love? so, u should know what i wanna tell u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 16:33:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 felce's post

you can fell in love with one, don't marry1 哈哈

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 05:16:17 |Display all floors

Reply #1 felce's post

Although I've never married, I guess that marriage can be just as good as being single, depending on who you marry. What I mean is, single life has it's advantages but so does being married, If you marry the wrong person, then it all goes down the WC quickly. I guess there are pros and cons for both.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.