Views: 2826|Replies: 3

glad to be your chinese teacher [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-13 17:19:28 |Display all floors
I am a girl aged 23, and I majored in English languague and graduated from Huazhong normal university in 2007. And, I am now in wuhan, hubei province.
Now I am between jobs, and if you are a English native speaker,or you are a non-English speaker (you 'd better speak English,:) so that we can communicate with each other, 'cause the only foreign language I can speak is English),and you need a Chinese tutor, then, I am here, waiting for helping you with your poor chinese.
my e-mail:lindamin915@163.com
or my QQ:233009642.  Either way above is OK. If you can see the message I have written, so you are lucky.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 08:54:34 |Display all floors

I am now a English translator

now i am working in a translating company,and you are right i have to take on bus everyday for one and half an hour to get to my office. very glad to talk with you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 09:02:44 |Display all floors
Can i take a firend with you ?
i am working in WUXI now ,and i am learning oral english .want to find someone to practice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 09:29:55 |Display all floors

glad to be your oral practise partner

in what way can we talk? you are not in wuhan,evenmore,you are quite far away, so through email ?is it ok for you ? my email minwenwen@live.cn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.