Author: xilaren

are you getting frightened easily? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-12 20:58:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-3-12 20:56

please DONT answer any of his post/reply then he will get the hint; his intention is to see a foreigner like you to dissappear from here  

thank you for your advice.:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 21:01:39 |Display all floors
i think you should to see a psychologist .this is very important maybe you are under stress out, try to relax yourself such as go outside where
is quiet for walk  or chat with your husband or your best friend. in addition,i strongly recommand you to do some sports.on the one hand,
you can relax yourself well ,because you will feel tire after strenuous exercise and can sleep well ,on the other sand ,you can improve you
physical quality.kill two birds with one stone ,right ,
hehe ......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 21:03:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2009-3-12 09:02
I don't know you so I cannot discuss your ailments, I assume that this is not psycho-somatic ie. your psyche affecting you physically. I further assume this is somato-psychic ie. your body affectin ...

thank you very much for your advice.It is true that I am really stresses and in a bad mood lately.I feel really weak.
The doctors give medicine ,I do not want to use them.Thank you so much.In my family there is nothing wrong.I have created problems to myself I am afraid.

I wanted to check if it is reasonable and natural and if some other people feel the same.Now I am know that I have to take it seriously.I will be waititng a little bit.If things get worse then I will visit the  doctor.
:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 21:05:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pkncoin at 2009-3-12 09:16
i think you should go to see a Psychologist.
Maybe you have some problems that can not be solved by yourself or your relations.

Sometimes I will fall in this situation, it's terrible. if i enco ...

thank you very much.I think I will have to get out of the house and go out with my friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 03:42:16 |Display all floors
I took my own advice and reseached panic attack.  I didn't have a clear understanding of the term so I looked it up. I was happy to learn that
your symtons don't reach the medical definition. One of the possible causes, is a vitimin B12 deficency, the same deficency that causes
Beri Beri. I read a case study in college, of a outbreak of Beri Beri,  when the Japanese first started polishing their rice. Vitimin B12 is in
the brown husk, that is polished off too make white rice, which is why it's added back in to make enriched rice. If you have made any
change in your diet even as small as the brand of rice I would consider taking a vitimin supplement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 05:08:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nsmike at 2009-3-13 03:42
I took my own advice and reseached panic attack.  I didn't have a clear understanding of the term so I looked it up. I was happy to learn that
your symtons don't reach the medical definition. One ...

Oh thank you so much.I have no idea what panic attacks are.
It is true that just before Christmas I felt  less and less humgry.Although I like to lose weight ,this lack of appetite really worried me.So

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 05:12:34 |Display all floors

I am continuing

Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-13 05:08

Oh thank you so much.I have no idea what panic attacks are.
It is true that just before Christmas I felt  less and less humgry.Although I like to lose weight ,this lack of appetite really wo ...

I started taking vitamins which have really helped me.I have put on some kilos.They have been two days my appetite has been affected again.
ow can a greedy person like me ,abruptly to stop being hungry.
Thank you for the information.I will talk with my husband.He is a doctor but a dermatologist.I avoid asking him because he gets panic and starts shouting for neglecting my health.:handshake

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.