Views: 13052|Replies: 72

Do you prefer to be a rich among the poor or a poor among the rich [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-11 06:05:03 |Display all floors
I have many times asked myself this question.What do you prefer?To be a rich person among the  poor people or a poor among the rich?

My answer has always been the same .I definitely prefer to be a poor among the rich.

I am explaining the reasons.If I am the poor while all the others are the rich I will not feel depressed.I will have the hope to be like them one day ,I will work hard ,I will do my best to succeed
I am insistent and since so many people have managed that then why not me?
Watching so many rich people around me I will feel optimistic ,oh yes I will have hopes to escape from my poverty one day.

When I am rich however and be surrounded by poor people oh my God how can I enjoy my life?How can I feel happy when I see cloudy faces around me ,how can I feel happy when I see so many poor people.I will lose my confidence.I am going to lose my hope.I will also feel miserable.

This consideration is not just hypothetical ,it has happened to me many times.
Although I am not a rich woman I have been found among very poor people.I can hear them complaining ,I can see their problems.They fill my heart with despair.
Even if somebody helps them it is going to be for a short time.They will feel better but their situation is not going to change.
How frustrating.

This year of the global crisis how can somebody enjoy his life ,how can somebody feel happy when so many people have been in poverty.
Dear friends have you ever made that question and have experienced the same feelings as me?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 08:43:13 |Display all floors
This year of the global crisis how can somebody enjoy his life ,how can somebody feel happy when so many people have been in poverty.

LOL
Did you ever doubt that 90 per cent of poor in our world make rich peoples cant sleep?
Oe maybe your grandmother name was teresa?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 09:21:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-11 06:05
I have many times asked myself this question.What do you prefer?To be a rich person among the  poor people or a poor among the rich?

My answer has always been the same .I definitely prefer to  ...

is there the third option?:)

rich or poor does not matter for the sage who will live his life in his own way~~

So,don't be tormented by money~~

if you could throw your dollars out of your mind,then you will be truely rich in this earthly world~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 09:25:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-11 08:52
darling.i don't believe you are poor woman. greece is a devleped country. if you are poor, we can't live any more.darling. why so sensitive? being rich is not a criminal. being rich is not terrifyi ...

hi,chap

now you use the tag"darling" instead of your former "nai nai de" which got much blamed~~

why show such an intimate address to a traditional lady of Greece?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 10:02:50 |Display all floors
Is there the 3rd option
1. rich among the poor is easy to be jealousy, even is killed...
2. poor among the rich is hard to get the confident feeling of possessing fortune...

i'd like to be rich in the normal people society with poor and rich....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 10:05:16 |Display all floors

i prefer to be a rich man

read your topic, i have a question, why you still stay among the poor  when you become a rich man?

and if real a rich man, you should also do more things to help the poor one to change their life, you can found company to recruit them, build up school to train them to a useful person. in a word, you have the competency to do more than the poor one, if you really want to do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 10:15:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-11 06:05

First, I have never thought about these things. As I'm a poor and my present thoughts is how to get rich.

After review your question, I will not hesitate to choose be a rich person among the poor.  If feel so depressed be surrouned by the poor, you can let your money be used for the poor whose life condition will be get better, even equal to you if you would like contribute more.

P.S.It's my first post in CD forum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.