Views: 3804|Replies: 23

Why does the CNN always write these news! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-10 09:54:04 |Display all floors
To improve my English I have been reading the CNN news for not a long time , but I noticed  that it' was  easy to find some vexing news about China on the CNN wedsides .
Just like the following ones :
First one : the news named of  " Tensions high in advance of Tibet anniversary  "
                here is the link of the news : http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/09/china.tibet/index.html
Second one : the news named of  " Pentagon says Chinese vessels harassed U.S. ship "
                here is the link : http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/09/us.navy.china/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
I just cannot understand why the CNN wrote such news .Is there anything better than maintain the friendship between our Chinese and
Americans !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 10:07:17 |Display all floors
media is just a tool servicing for own government. u should know this.
this is need for diplomatism, one strategy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 10:45:47 |Display all floors
1. CNN likes issuing negative news.
2. Because there are differences in various fields between China and U.S.A. Moreover, some people have misunderstanding to China.
3. Diplomatic means.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 11:18:31 |Display all floors

Steer clear of the low lives .

candy,

Please be informed that western media like Fox News and CNN , BCC and ABC ( Australia ) are the coalition of the dirty and smelly . They seem to have a mandate to blacken and tar China's image . Why ? I don't know but jealousy , envy and tabloid gutter press attracting audiences come to mind . These are not the sources of " news " but the fountain of bad behavior , bad manners and disinformation .  Cheers .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 11:31:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2009-3-10 11:18
candy,

Please be informed that western media like Fox News and CNN , BCC and ABC ( Australia ) are the coalition of the dirty and smelly . They seem to have a mandate to blacken and tar China's  ...

how do u think chinese media?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 11:51:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novembercandy at 2009-3-10 09:54
To improve my English I have been reading the CNN news for not a long time , but I noticed  that it' was  easy to find some vexing news about China on the CNN wedsides .
Just like the following on ...

They do this not one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 11:53:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-10 10:07
media is just a tool servicing for own government. u should know this.
this is need for diplomatism, one strategy...

absolutely!

That's what bothers those fresh students majoring in journalism----painted a rosy picture of advocating the truth---seldom happens~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.