Views: 4290|Replies: 26

How long you can forget a person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-9 08:43:03 |Display all floors
A friend once told me: “In one second, you may meet a person;in an hour, you may know a person; in a day,you may learn more from a person; in a month, you may like a person; and in a year, you may love a person. But to forget a person, you need all your life.'
I think it is true. When I was in junior school, I had a good friend. He was a good boy. We stayed together for five years. Both of us knew that we loved each other, but we didn't say it out loud.But we did not keep in touch with each other for some misunderstanding after we graduat .I am still feeling very sad now, and I always think of him. I want to forget him and begin my life anew, but I can't do that.
Can you tell me what should I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 10:46:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sunside at 2009-3-9 08:43
A friend once told me: “In one second, you may meet a person;in an hour, you may know a person; in a day,you may learn more from a person; in a month, you may like a person; and in a year, you may ...

Try to get in contact with him. If now he lives a good life or he has girl freind. You'd better keep all as a secret, and leave him alone. You should live your new life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 11:24:35 |Display all floors
time will take all away, including wonderful memory,so cherish people around of you ,you can find your true happiness,renew you life!
Learn to enjoy my life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 12:48:29 |Display all floors
do you resume contact again? it's always difficult to forget a person. But ask yourself do you really need to forget him? or just put him into another place in your heart...?
pls trust time...it cures!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 13:04:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sunside at 2009-3-9 08:43
A friend once told me: “In one second, you may meet a person;in an hour, you may know a person; in a day,you may learn more from a person; in a month, you may like a person; and in a year, you may ...

somebody told:
you cant forget  one,because
1.time is not  long enough
2.the new person you met is not good enough
:):):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 13:13:07 |Display all floors
Forget him and begin your new life,

Because life does not look like the movie..

Once missing you will miss for ever.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 13:28:09 |Display all floors

time

I

t means you haven't really forgotten the time you asked yourself if you've forgotten.

I agree  Time is the best medicine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.