Views: 3677|Replies: 3

what will do in the women's day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-7 21:34:41 |Display all floors
[size=-2][size=-1]what will do in the women's day?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 23:32:16 |Display all floors
You can do anything you want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 10:40:09 |Display all floors

What will you do in International Women’s Day

In my childhood, my teacher taught us March .8 is International Women’s Day. Why call women’s day and when it begin we do not know until to now. But my teacher taught us to do something for our mother and say to our mother “happy women’s day ,mom your bear a lot of hardship without complaint. Today is women’s day, it is your birthday, you need to have a rest.” In that day I will do some housework for mom, such as clear the house, tidy up apparel , sweep the floor…… Then mom said I had grow up.

In my college ere, in International Women’s Day I only can do is call a phone for my mother. I talk with some thing about my story in college around me. And my mother tell me some thing about hometown.. At that time we feel so better. In the end I still say to her “happy women’s day mom you suffer much hardship for out family.” And mom smiled for heart.

In now day, I had build my family. Last year my wife had pregnancy. So I need to do all housework including cooking washing, tiding up. After that I found as a women is so great and not easy. Such heavier housework make you know it is not easy as a women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 06:19:11 |Display all floors

angelwill214@yahoo.com

angelwill214@yahoo.com
Hi
How are you  hope all is movig fine. I was at(bbs.chinadaily.com.cn)where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. you can email me at( angelwill214@yahoo.com ) i wait to see you soon
angel

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.