Author: Janefly

Washing is the most terrible thing in the world! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-9 04:52:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-3-9 04:26

in switzerland never wash by
i love bern i have been many times

sorry, denolie, but bern is an abbreviation of my personal name, not the city where I'm living. I'm not from Switzerland, but at least from Europe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 05:40:51 |Display all floors

just cant afford to go naked...

i dont like to do my laundry either because i dont trust the people at the laundry mat with my expensive clothes.  therefore, i have no choice but to wash em during the weekend by myself (our basement has washing machines & dryers)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 06:53:35 |Display all floors

Washing or Dirty: Which is worse??

This is the choice we have, unless we are rich or have a wife who does not have to work and is willing to wash OUR clothes.

I can design electronics, take photos (http://terryking.us/photoalbum/main.php), write software, build boats and houses.

But I do not mind washing.. my wife and i wash our own clothes, or each others clothes, I usually wash the dishes etc.

Any job that needs to be done we do.  It is not a status question of who should do them.  She can help build a barn (below) or replace a muffler on her car. We just get stuff done....
P7300406e-w.jpg
Regards, Terry King  ...On The South China Sea

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-10 08:02:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Janefly at 2009-3-7 20:43
Who like washing ? Who want to washing ?I firmly sure that every woman or every girl does not like washing. Washing is the most terrible thing in the world .

I like washing and anything which has to do with water.I hate washing the windows.It is so boring.
I like washing the dishes and clothes.But we have got machines who do the job for us.So we have been lazy.:lol
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 15:04:57 |Display all floors
Why not get yourself a washing machine if you mean doing laundry by hands. then there is no problem anymore.
But if you can not afford a machine, then you got to choose one between being naked or washing by hands.haha
And washing probably is not the worst thing is the world, there is many things that are more annoying,like repeating the same procedure everyday in the office,etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 17:00:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-3-10 04:41 PM
The only place I like keeping clean at all time is my belly button!
Can somebody offer me an explanation?

I think you will also to keep your teeth, face, hand etc clean.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 17:11:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.