Views: 4552|Replies: 17

My friend assulted by her boss - is this common? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 14:40:30 |Display all floors
My friend was raped by her boss Monday.  I asked her to contact the police and she said no.

They were supposedly going to meet a client as they normally did for business (but this time he gets in the back seat with her in the car and rapes her).  She then quit immediately.

She did say he used a condom.  

Please don't get angry at me.  I am totally naive.  How come she wasn't able to pull his eyes out with her fingers as he was putting on a condom?  Please understand I could never imagine hurting a girl, so I do not know if it is really that easy to rape a girl and still put on a condom.  So, please don't get angry at my question.

Why is she so against contacting the police?  I asked a few friends of mine and was told that in Chinese culture, she would get blamed and Chinese men would shy away from her and the embarrassment.  If that is true, then that would have to be one Chinese culture that I would say is wrong.  

I also asked if it was common that a boss rape an employee.  Some said not common and some said very common.  Why?  Are girls really that shy to report it or is it that hard to prosecute it?

I really feel quite bad for her, especially since she has been a good friend of mine for a couple years.

I offered to go to police station with her but she declined.

Just don't understand.  So sad.  Can anyone offer their ideas/experiences?

Thanks,

Markis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:00:40 |Display all floors
but this time he gets in the back seat with her in the car and rapes her).  ===============

1.who's car?
2.who drove this car?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:03:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markis at 2009-3-6 14:40
My friend was raped by her boss Monday.  I asked her to contact the police and she said no.

They were supposedly going to meet a client as they normally did for business (but this time he gets i ...

If the story is true

& if I were the boss,

I would outrage this girl again,even more times~~

why?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:07:27 |Display all floors
so pity to hear this...
maybe your friend is so sheepish to prosecute that man, maybe she is so sad in this suddenness, maybe some reason i couldn't realize...
but i think she should go over to police station to prosecute that guy who should be punished, or he would repe other girl at some time...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:09:24 |Display all floors

Reply #2 hardluck2008's post

what do you mean by that ?
is there a third person in the car?
an observer to the whole incident?
that is impossible
how can you come up with such naive question

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:43:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-3-6 15:09
what do you mean by that ?
is there a third person in the car?
an observer to the whole incident?
that is impossible
how can you come up with such naive question

They(the boss and the girl) were to meet the client~~ " (but this time he gets in the back seat with her in the car and rapes her). "........

will you pls reiterate that situation for us all?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:50:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.