Author: iamnaive

DARFUR [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-10 11:14:43 |Display all floors

Your answers to the problem

We're discussing about many things but I still haven't heard how people on this forum who are defending the Chinese position intend to resolve the problem in Darfur. How can the killings be stopped? I'm really curious to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 13:08:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2009-3-6 17:03
Laohu says:

Really? How many Iraqis died because of Bush's obsession to get rid of S. Hussein? According to the Lancet, about 1 million.
How many were displaced? A few million more.

Why ...

how many chinese people die in mao's War?
how many Chinese people die of hungry during 1958-1962?

then what's your comments about liberation war?

what's your idea about Mao zhedong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 13:15:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HeavenSent at 2009-3-6 17:18

Now back to the subject...who claims sovereingty over Sudan?

who claims?

what do you mean? if i claim your life belongs to me, do i really have the right over your life?    

there are representatives having meetings. but who are they representative for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 14:35:11 |Display all floors
laohu,

You are not ' curious to know " how China can solve this Darfur problem because it is not China's to solve .All you want to do is to twist and turn simple facts into fairy tales and try to pin this disaster on China's chest .This won't work . The Europeans and the Yanks have been stirring the s.it there for too long .

You are comical and frankly pathetic .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 23:02:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-10 11:01

b) You concede that the situation has been politicized. Yes, it has and THAT is the only framework in which Darfur can be viewed.

How can you say such a thing? The ONLY framework, when peo ...

Of course it's the only framework. Because it is the CAUSE of the conflict and oil is an integral part of it. The only way to solve the problem is to address the root cause. Clearly you are NOT interested in that. You're only interested in blaming China...and you're disappointed that you're not finding much support here...
By the way, you said you read the links I sent and you said they were 'interesting'. Did you notice something odd in those articles? 'CHINA' was never mentioned once in those two articles! Now isn't that curious? They're about darfur and China is not mentioned? It's as if the writers are suggesting that China has nothing to do with the tragedy in darfur... I know that will disappoint you...

But hold on; I'll send you (and others) more links below....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 23:07:52 |Display all floors

What next...?

Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-10 11:05

Interesting articles. I said the US has nothing to do with the topic since it seems to me that many people on this forum just attack when they are attacked, without arguing logically. So they p ...

Ah! so now, in a roundabout way, you're admitting that the US is involved in darfur.

First you say 'genocide' then in light of some new facts you say the 'word' was not important. Then it was 'the US has nothing to do with this topic and then in light of new facts now you say that you said that because the people on this site 'just attack when they are attacked, without arguing logically.' You backtrack a lot...

What next?

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2009-3-10 11:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 23:14:49 |Display all floors

Oh, please, by all means...

Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-10 11:08

I will pretend not to have read this ridiculuous post, ganzhuolin. I consider you smarter than that, so I'll try to forget

Oh, please pretend! By all means! Also pretend that it wasn't a very childish response on your part... 'victory, victory, victory, victory'. Did you punch your arms in the air as well? Or did you pretend to do that? Silly boy...! It was childish and that's no pretense...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.