Author: iamnaive

DARFUR [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-9 14:18:29 |Display all floors
Yes, it is as disgusting as ridiculous for them to see those on this forum who talk about Naking 1937, coldly ignore the atrocities and massacre in sudan in the name of their anti west crusade. I'm sorry, there are red limit, that were for example crossed by MIlosevitch Hussein, Polpot and so manyh other; If we dont say no to such thing, who can assure tomorrow world will even exist?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 18:24:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-3-9 14:18
Yes, it is as disgusting as ridiculous for them to see those on this forum who talk about Naking 1937, coldly ignore the atrocities and massacre in sudan in the name of their anti west crusade. I'm ...

i dont like white boy or japan little worm with smelly bum
u wash and clean first okey?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 01:34:08 |Display all floors

Once again, you must be joking...!

Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-9 09:49

1) “If as you say the word is not that important then why haven't you asked yourself the obvious question ie: Why does the west, especially the US and its supporters insist on using 'genocid ...

a) First you use 'genocide' then after reading some facts you decide that the word used is not that important. I hope, therefore, in the future that you refrain from the use of 'genocide' where Darfur is concerned, and correct those who do.

b) You concede that the situation has been politicized. Yes, it has and THAT is the only framework in which Darfur can be viewed.

c) My opinion of that warrant on Bishir is that it is just more politicking and has nothing to do with mass murder and human suffering. If the ICC were really interested in a moral position they would issue a warrant for George W. Bush and his gang. They haven't. Guess why...?

d) You say, "PS: ...Let's put aside the oil, the hidden (or non hidden) geopolitical reasons, and discuss about a country that is talking sides with a dictator who killed thousands." Beg pardon? '...'put aside'...? You must be joking....! Or extremely naive! You can no more put it aside than you can put aside your brain from your head. Though some on this site have done so...and you are close to following their lead.

e) By the way, China has not taken sides, it merely does business with the Bashir, the way it did with Bush. China is also not a signatory to the ICC, nor is the U.S...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 01:44:40 |Display all floors

A clear demonstration of naivete...

Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-9 10:38

There we go again. What the hell do the US have to do with this topic? We are talking about China, and as usual when Chinese are asked sensitive questions they counter-attack without arguing in ...

"What the hell the US have to do with this topic?" Oh, come on! Are you serious or are you really that naive? The US has everything to do with it because it is the US that is spearheading the attack on China; Save Darfur is an american based organization; mia farrow, george Clooney are americans, the americans only VERY recently created africom, a military organisation dealing with Africa. And why? If not to counter China's growing influence in Africa. America has nothing to do with this topic? The topic being Darfur, as initiated by poster iamnaive? I beg your pardon but surely you must be joking! Again...

Here're a couple links of american involvement and, yes, HYPOCRISY!

http://www.commondreams.org/arch ... ments#comment-39819

http://www.commondreams.org/arch ... 1790/#comment-34258

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 02:58:55 |Display all floors

Ehhhh?

Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-9 12:18

Perfectly agree, bravo!

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Thousands of innocent people are dying and the best you can think of is victory, victory, victory over a discussion on the internet? How superficial and childish can a person get!
You seem to be filled more with your own self-importance than you are with compassion for the people of Darfur. Talk about hypocrisy! No wonder you do not recognise the hypocrisy of the US where Darfur is concerned...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 03:03:38 |Display all floors

Not sure...

Originally posted by peterb at 2009-3-9 18:54
From laohu:

Is this the same Kristol who supported the the killing of a million Iraqis for oil and Israel?

A grade one neo-con bloodsucker.

I'm not sure if he's the same Kristof. But, as I understand it, he was the one who first used 'genocide' in Darfur, a word eagerly picked up by the US...

Speaking of neo-cons here's an interesting quote:

2008-06-01 03:02:45

{PNAC] Fukuyama: "Bill Kristol And The Weekly Standard" Conducted A "Deliberate Search For An Enemy" At Cold War End…
They "initially picked on CHINA as their target," but then 9/11 was a "godsend."
http://bloggingheads.tv/diavlogs/58

Fukuyama, was once a member of the neo-cons...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 03:09:42 |Display all floors

You haven't read the link...?

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-3-9 20:02

I for one haven't read that link; I can read all this relativist posturing in the CD and am disgusted with it.

Is there any doubt that anyone has ever been killed by the Khartoum clique?

You haven't read the link? I'm crushed! I thought you had more courage to face the truth! But you have a second chance. I posted other links which I hope you read and become educated.
I posted them before I did this reply but they haven't turned up yet. I hope they appear because I wouldn't want you to be deprived of a sterling education!

P.S. No need to thank me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.