Views: 1904|Replies: 7

Hunting Chinese Learner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-5 21:32:20 |Display all floors
Hello my friend! I'm a chinese girl in Shanghai, I wanna make friend with an English native speaker to improve my poor english..... In the other hand, I can teach you native Chinese! The person who can speak daily chinese is welcome. You can connect me in  msn:wuyuntc@hotmail.com, or if you can use QQ:81983354. I'm waiting for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 08:56:36 |Display all floors

Reply #2 yuanxinshen's post

I beg you too
please do think out some other good ways
there are many ways to Rome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 09:02:32 |Display all floors

Reply #3 yuanxinshen's post

was that true?
that was so terrible
I am wondering if all the foreigners working in china are lady killer
they seem intend no good always
well
I hope no foreigner can see my post here
I am afraid of being flooded with saliva

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 09:14:01 |Display all floors
Maybe some foreigner use these girl's thought of learning English as a excuse to do bad things to them, so be careful.
No pains, no gains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 09:21:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wuyuntc at 2009-3-5 21:32
Hello my friend! I'm a chinese girl in Shanghai, I wanna make friend with an English native speaker to improve my poor english..... In the other hand, I can teach you native Chinese! The person who ...

haha! I did the same thing as you, posting a thread here.......but you know it's always difficult to find a real language learner~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 09:24:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 wuyuntc's post

Do you want to learn English we can start right away here is a definition you might like to use in your everyday English on the one hand ... on the other hand
used when you are comparing two different facts or two opposite ways of thinking about a situation:
On the one hand I'd like a job which pays more, but on the other hand I enjoy the work I'm doing at the moment.

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

in hand
being worked on or dealt with now:
They've had plenty of time to prepare, so the arrangements should be well in hand (= almost ready).

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

[ Last edited by broken_heart at 2009-3-6 09:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 09:27:54 |Display all floors

Reply #8 broken_heart's post

good explanation
to rely on the foreignersto practice one's English is really not a so practical way

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.