Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2009-4-23 06:02:48 |Display all floors

Conclusion

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 12:44:47 |Display all floors
GD, the work permit and the Z visa are becoming harder to get but as long as more details are known and the employer can vouch for you, it's not so bad. I just got my latest work permit and we're now renewing my Z visa to the current employer. I helps if you have recommendations and also a copy of your old work permit. With these things along with required paperwork for the new employer, there shouldn't be problems unless you're in the database as a nuisance or something ,like that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 12:49:20 |Display all floors

Reply #73 chairman's post

Well, if those businessman could have use "L" visa, then it would be easy.

Maybe PUBLIC SECURITY BUREAU wants those businessman to "break the law" and so have "excuse to arrest" if they need to.
especially after the FAR LONG GONE issue. (arriving in China for "work" instead of "holiday")
and want Businessman to "return home" instead of using Hong Kong as a base.
(ah! Shenzen could be the new site of those "outsourcing expat outfit" instead of Hong Kong!)

I think Taiwan has the same rules too. (It's to avoid having spies infiltrate into Taiwan, there is no visa application on arrival service in Taiwan)

Alas, it could also be a manipulation to get CLOSER TIES with Vietnam.
You do notice that Vietnam has textile exports now similar in value to Guangdong.
(Guangdong now has more engineering, automobile, construction, steel, nuclear based electricity etc.)

It's a smart move.

Hong Kong or Singapore would not be hurt, as the TREND now is for assembly industry to move to Vietnam and Java!

Please understand the changing trends.

Green DRagon
GAme Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 12:58:28 |Display all floors

Reply #75 chairman's post

ha ha ha

it seems France, Italy, Spain is intended market for Yantze Delta or Sichuan.

ha ha ha

Don't worry, Mr. Chairman.
The trade in Guangzhou is changing. MOre and more engineering industry.
Bureaucrats in Beijing "kind of nice" in encouraging more SUPERCENTRE kind of business for the Guangzhou-Shenzen-Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai-Foshan urban metropolis.

Vietnam assembly salaries are only 60% of that in Guangdong, so would benefit Hong Kong, Singaporean, Malayan and YES YES YES Guangzhou people to invest there! French, Spainish, Irish, Italians, Austrians, Swiss, Canadians, Australians get do more business there. (I am planning to set up office in Ho Chin Minh city too! to sell commodities)

However, I would encourage PUBLIC SECURITY BUREAU to allow more "Z" class visa to foreign expat for Guangzhou!
Noticed that office vacancy rate in Guangzhou is over 20% while it's only under 10% in Hong KOng.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 13:05:59 |Display all floors

Pressure is high for Guangzhou Supercentre to perform!

and perform well ECONOMICALLY.

Hong Kong should seriously planned to STRENGTHEN their MOVIE, THEATRE, MUSIC industry.
It should be churning out minimum 52 good quality films dubbed in a few language, (1) Japanese, (2) Putonghua, (3) Korean, (4) Bahasa Indonesia, (5) Thai, (6) Cantonese and (7) Tagalog.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.