Views: 19485|Replies: 58

Are chinese men romantics?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-4 12:13:35 |Display all floors
I would like to know more about chinese men on their relasionship.  What do you think,?? are they romantic guys . I am curious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 16:51:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shadow666 at 4-3-2009 12:13
I would like to know more about chinese men on their relasionship.  What do you think,?? are they romantic guys . I am curious.

really depends what you mean with Romantic.
If you say gifts of special days, surpises etc etc.  Im sure every guy will and did these things before when they are pursuiing a girl. that's normal and common. but in general, Chinese guys are not that firty and candle-light-types as lets say European guys. (which I also doubt hard as Holland born Chinese myself). But cultural-wise, Chinese are more actions and doings then words, and sweet-talkings - strengths of western guys".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 17:23:41 |Display all floors
every  person has his own  personality,and  his Romance  depend  on different  person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 18:46:45 |Display all floors
I guess to be romantic or not is not so important.
What matters most is that he's good to you.and really loves you.
still a long way to strive...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 09:30:58 |Display all floors
In my opinion, Chinese people are very pragmatic. Do more than what they said. Sometimes we can say that they are not good at expressing. But for me, the most romantic thing is you can get older with your lover, just  as a song said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 09:40:28 |Display all floors
My husband is a romantic person,but I am not...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 09:44:12 |Display all floors
different people in china have different personality. if you like the guy ,lots of things that he do is romatic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.