Views: 4000|Replies: 12

Should I meet this guy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-3 13:05:03 |Display all floors
I will make short the long story.
The colleagues of my Mum introduce him to me and we will actually on the "blind date".
He is tall, good-looking, gentleman-like and everything is fine, from my knowledge so far.
Nevertheless, the way he talked to me is sort of  "overenthusiam", if I may say so.

On the first day I got his cell phone number, we began to chat through short messages and to my surprise, he flirted me with some words that could only be used when lovers have intimate relation. I thought he would be kidding and why I bother myself and take it seriously. However, the kind of flirting is escalating these days. I am not the over open-minded girl and by no means I would accept one-night stand and talk to him like the way he treats me. But in light of the basic courtesy, I have to meet him within the next two days. Should I meet this guy? or frankly to my mum and her colleagues about the contents of our talk. That would make him ashamed and lose face a lot. I am confused how to handle this. I am considerate about others' feeling and do not intend to hurt anyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 14:06:59 |Display all floors
This kind of guy is unstable character, he flirted you like that, and he is a playboy, why waste time on him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 15:10:56 |Display all floors
Your considerate about other's feeling...?!?

OK... then prehaps others should do the same in return!

Mutual understanding is the key to a happy marriage...

the words above made it clear that They do not treat u the way u do...

Sigh......
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 15:43:18 |Display all floors

I know this guy

the guy's name is Mr. Ruttish Hog.
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 15:44:11 |Display all floors
in my opnion:you can meet this boy in the next two days.but you don't forget to observe him,especially his language.if he  also  flirt  with you when you and he face to face to talk about something.at that time.you can find a excuse to leave and tell your mother that you are not suitable for each other.and then go on finding next
well-being.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 16:31:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 igoldenfish's post

It's just a blind date... If you feel he's annoying and not the type you like, you could just cancel that meet(by simply sending him a short message)..
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 10:22:44 |Display all floors

-

If this guy is a dirtbad go back to your mother and tell her to let you choose your men yourself....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.